Welcome to my Blog!

FOTD // NATURAL LOOK

By 17:35

Hello Everyone! Today I was a bit stuck as to what to post, so I figured I would show you my makeup for the day! I only left the house for about an hour, so didn't think a full face of makeup would be necessary, and decided to go for something light and natural. It is very similar to my makeup for school, although when I wear it for school I tend to concentrate on using more primers and powders to set my makeup for longer (I am much too lazy to reapply it in the day). 





I always start my makeup by using my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (with the Real Techniques Detailer Brush) around blemishes and on my undereyes - I tend to dab it in my under eye area instead of rubbing it, as the skin there is a lot more sensitive. I then use the Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush to apply my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I try to use a layer as thin as possible, followed by MUA Blush in Shade 2 on my cheeks (Again, applied with the Real Techniques Contour Brush).

Moving onto eye products, I try to keep it as basic as possible. I applied the shade 'Naked' from the MUA Undress Me Too palette over my eyelids to add colour, followed by a coat of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. To thicken my eyebrows slightly I used the e.l.f Eyebrow Treat and Tame to brush and set my eyebrows into place with an Ash brown colour gel. 

Finishing with lips, I applied a tiny amount of Carmex to my lips to give them moisture before I used any other product. I followed this with a coat of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Notting Hill Nude'.

*Cue the first ever photo of my face on my blog - talk about nerve wracking!*


Hope you enjoyed this! It was awfully difficult to get a focused picture of my face, probably because I thought I had the camera in 'Portrait' mode, but it was actually 'Program', Arghh! I got there in the end though, after wondering why I had four eyes in every photo. 

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you look so natural and pretty!
    i love the shape of your eyebrows and your hair colour ^_^


    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not! By lunch time I'm so engrossed in my food that I never have time to reapply it anyway ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I'm really reluctant to use mine as I don't want them to get messy! They're just so good though I have to use them - thankyou! :D xx

    ReplyDelete