Welcome to my Blog!

MINI BEAUTY HAUL

By 16:31



Revlon PhotoReady Primer - £8.99
With myself being very reluctant to spend money, I felt incredibly guilty when heading to the till with a £12 primer (although boots current £3 off offer did ease the pain slightly). Since makeup doesn't like staying on my face for more than a couple of hours, and I've seen this product recommended many times by other bloggers and also my friend Katrina (view her blog here), I decided to make what I would personally consider an 'investment'. I hope it pays off!
This is available both in store at Boots and Superdrug, and online here and here.

Sleek Rose Old Blush - £4.49
This is a product that I have been wanting to try for a long, long time. After continuously putting it off, I decided that it was finally time for me to make the purchase. This product is the prettiest blush that I have ever seen - a rose gold colour with a gold shimmer throughout it. As with all sleek products that I have tried, the pigment is crazy and I can't wait to start using it.
Sleek products are available in store, and online here.

One Direction Lipstick - £3
This is by far the most exciting purchase that I have made for a good few months. As a huge 1D fan, I knew that I had to buy at least one of these when going to the shops (I hope to buy the rest in the future, but at the moment I don't want to use them because they are so nice!) the shade that I brought was 'Be Mine' (A possible song title, like the other lipstick names?) and it is a beautiful deep red colour - even the stick has '1D' engraved at the top for a nice bit of eye candy!! 
The One Direction makeup collection is available in Superdrug stores and online here.

Maybelline Intense Care Babylips - £2.99
Finally! They've arrived in the UK! After what feels like a lifetime of waiting for these to arrive, I just had to buy one at the first opportunity that I was given. After searching all of the Boots stores that I came across, I finally came across 3/6 of the colours in my local town. Admittedly, I had originally intended to buy Cherry Me (which was sold out) although I felt like I couldn't go home without one, so decided to buy the Intense Care one instead. I love this product so much - the packaging, the smell and the actual product itself. I have the feeling that it will be an absolute gem to cure my chapped lips in the winter.
The Maybelline Babylips products can be brought in store at Boots, also online here and here.

MUA Undress Mee Too Palette - £4
After owning some other palettes, I came to the conclusion in my head that neutral palettes on a budget weren't very good, due to the lack of pigment. However, MUA have totally changed my mind on this (*cue round of applause*). Costing only £4, the product has an awesome pigment that applies to the skin easily. It can be used to create a range of both daytime and evening looks, and even contains a brush/sponge which is actually soft (not something I usually come across with a budget palette)!
The MUA Undress Me Too Palette is available in Superdrug online (here) or in store.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have you had a chance to use the primer yet? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have - I really like it! Need to be careful not too apply too much of it as a little goes a long way, but it smooths out my skin and makes my foundation look smoother too :-) xx

      Delete