Welcome to my Blog!

BUDGET PERFUMES AND SCENTS

By 15:34

Since I have been coming to the end of a lot of my perfumes, I thought it would be a perfect time to show you my favourite Scents! These are all pretty budget friendly too - As nice as some of them are, I can never justify spending up to £50ish on a perfume while on a student budget, if only!!!


Ted Baker 'Butterfly' Body Spray - £5.50 for 150ml
I fell in love with this scent as soon as I first smelt it. It is a really light spritz that can be used all year round, and smells a lot more expensive and sophisticated than it really is. The Description of this product is that it's 'Perfect for Social Butterflies', which, doesn't really apply to me since I spend 90% of my time either sleeping or writing. But either way, my favourite scent! I have already had to repurchase this and will probably do so again once it has run out. 

Avon Little Black Dress Body Mist - £5 for 100ml
This is another scent that I really really like. It is a much more of a rich, sophisticated scent - the kind where you'd imagine yourself in an incredibly formal occasion with red lipstick and a sleek dress. Anyway, it is absolutely lovely! I feel like I say this every time I write a blog post, but there are many special offers done by Avon and I picked up mine for £1.99 so keep an eye out! 

So...? Sinful Body Spray - £0.95 for 75ml
There was a time about 5 years ago when these were really popular at School - Everybody had them! I used to have a range of the So...? scents but this was by far my favourite. So much that I even repurchase it occasionally nowadays. The Body Spray is really inexpensive and the Perfume itself is only around £5. It is a really strong fruity smell, kind of musky, but I don't find it to be a tacky smell, and my Mum always says I smell nice when I wear it!

Avon Far Away Exotic Eau de Parfum - £13.00 for 50ml
This is another scent that I absolutely love, but it's nearly run out! Argh! This is much more of a bright fruity smell in comparison to the So...? body spray, and definitely lives up to it's 'Exotic' expectations. I will probably wait for this to come on some kind of offer at Avon before I re-purchase it - It's bound to happen at some point!

See You Soon! 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I adore the Ted Baker Butterfly spray, it smells gorgeous and lasts for ages! Really happy with it, plus it's so inexpensive. I really need to look at Avon's things more, the mist sounds lovely. x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Far Away Exotic Eau de Parfum, got mine from the perfume shop sale basket, they usually have some good perfumes in there. It was by Avon! xo

    Trill| esttrill.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow - I didn't know they sold Avon perfume there, thanks for letting me know! :D xx

      Delete
  3. I might need to try the Little Black Dress body mist! My favourite cheap scent is Soap and Glory's Mist You Madly - I always wear it to work as I don't like using my perfume when I'm going to spend my day in a supermarket!

    www.bonjouremily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did used to have that! I wasn't too fond on it though, but I think it's just personal taste :-) I'm much more of an exotic-flowery scent lover xx

      Delete
  4. Great selection of perfumes! I must try the Ted Baker one

    http://avpaccessories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love the So sprays! I haven't actually tried any of the other fragrances, will have to try them out! Great post! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That so sinful was my favourite from their range! Love it and so inexpensive! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely a perfume girl, but I only allow myself to get expensive ones at Christmas! haha For a cheap option I like the VS body sprays, they're lovely! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post these are all seem like great alternatives to expensive perfumes :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sound of Avon Far Away Exotic. I have the original but this sounds much better. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy! i love your blog i have nominated you for the liebster awards for new bloggers please have a little look

    http://nicefunstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    x x

    ReplyDelete