Welcome to my Blog!

LEE STAFFORD HAIR PRODUCTS

By 17:43

I have been scouting my wardrobe recently and found that actually, I owned more Lee Stafford Products than I thought I had (I think the fact I think I own a 'lot' of one brand when I only actually own 3 products says a lot about me, haha). I had actually forgotten about two of these completely until I found them hiding in the back corner. Since these have a fairly reasonable price tag, I thought I'd give them a quick review and let you know what I think! Enjoy!


Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection - £5.99 for 200ml
I am starting with this product because it is the product that I use most often out of them all. Personally, I haven't had a very good experience with it. My hair is still dry once using this before using my hair irons, and I had been recommended by my hairdresser to switch my heat protection to something else as my hair was very dry. I'm not exactly sure why it doesn't work - whether my straighteners are too hot, my hair is too thick, or I don't apply enough, I honestly don't know. Either way, I'd try and find some more opinions on this or buy a sample size, as what doesn't work for me could work fantastically for somebody else.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dehumidifier - £5.99 for 200ml (I received a travel size in a gift set)
I've been using this product quite a lot since I purchased it and it does its job well. I usually put it on when my hair is slightly damp and let it dry naturally, but I have to be careful not to apply too much of it or else it can make my hair feel heavy and mucky. It does dehumidify fairly well though, so I always make sure I use this if I know my hair is going to be needing some help over the next couple of days. 


Lee Stafford 'As Ruff As You Like' Clay - £5.49 for 50ml
I've left the best until last! I absolutely love the smell of this, it reminds me of page scent of Barbie Dolls from when I was young, but much much nicer. To apply this product, you need to soften it by rubbing it through your hands and then just run it through your hair - It's basically a hair putty kind of thing that you use to make your hair look messy and give it more volume. I guess it's kind of controversial - If you are a fan of sleek, smooth hair then this definitely isn't the right product. But since I absolutely love big, messy hair, I think I've found myself a winner. 

See You Soon! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've been trying to change my hair recently because I always go for the same look. I have Lee Stafford sea salt spray and really liek it (except it dries out my hair), think I might get the clay too :)
    Libby-Jade xx
    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the clay - I love big hair too!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lee's Clay! It is freaking awesome and does as it says on the tub. Not a fan of the flat iron mist though, I felt it didn't do much for my hair. I used it as a body spray instead, ha! Love the scent!

    Halima

    F A S H I O N I C I D E | Manchester Fusion Fashion and Beauty Blog |

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd never thought of that!! Haha xx

      Delete
  4. I like the sound of the dehumidifying one :-) Also, couldn't help but notice The Fault in our Stars in the background haha, have you finished this? If so, would you recommend it? I've heard so much about that book recently, thinking I should maybe read it myself.. :) x

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it so much! I've actually got a blog post about books that I'm loving coming soon and it's in there - I'd definitely recommend it! Xx

      Delete