Welcome to my Blog!

MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS

By 17:30

Hi Everybody! I really wanted to introduce you all to my all time makeup/beauty products. Some of them I haven't owned for too long, and I've included in loads of blog posts before, but actually they are a lifeline to me and I will probably be repurchasing them do a long, long time. Enjoy! 




I feel like I use most of the makeup products which I have included in pretty much every post, but boy do I love them. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is a lovely dewy foundation and I like it especially as the shade is perfect for my skin (a lot of drugstore shades are too dark!) and makes my skin look flawless without looking cakey and thick. I also love my Sleek Face Form Palette - The contour is not too dark which makes my skin look lovely and glowy even if it doesn't always look that contoured (I have no natural cheekbone or anything to work with, so it's a long process!). The blush included is Sleek Rose Gold Blush which is an absolutely gorgeous dupe for NARS Orgasm. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is another favourite of mine as it gives my eyelashes lots of volume super quickly, and doesn't budge from my face throughout the day. 

I use the Avon Nail Experts Quick Dry Spray to death. I'm not sure how the product works but it basically makes your nail varnish dry a lot faster once you've sprayed it in (and also gets rid of all of that annoying smudging that you sometimes get afterwards!). The Little Black Dress body spray is another staple - it usually stays in my school bag as its easy to take on the move and for £1.99, it's a gorgeous scent which you just can't go wrong with! I also love using the Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Leave in Treatment. I have never been able to commit to buying full priced Moroccan Oil as it is just so expensive, and when there's a product that seems to do the job just as well (I don't really have another to compare it to), I cannot complain! 

I didn't intend for all of my miscellaneous products to be from Avon, sorry!! 

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love this post! I've been wondering about the Retro Glam mascara for ages as nothing stays on my eyes! This sounds good though! x
    tiedye-and-teacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I helped! I think the retro glam mascara is one of the best for long lasting that I've found so far :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post! I've been wondering about the Retro Glam mascara for ages as nothing stays on my eyes! This sounds good though! x
    tiedye-and-teacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation! Amazing xxx lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of that hair oil. I love my moroccan oil but its so expensive. I need to try it out hopefully it'll be just as good!

    themacaronaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I'm gonna try that hair oil :)

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post - I think I am going to have to get the avon nail spray :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the nail spray so so much! Xx

      Delete
  7. I love Healthy Mix too, I'm wearing it non-stop at the moment! I don't know if I have heard anyone say a bad word about it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think some people find it a little matte, but I really want to try the serum too :) xx

      Delete