Welcome to my Blog!

SEPTEMBER WISHLIST

By 13:02

Hi Everyone! Today brings the start of a new month - September! This is my wishlist of things that hopefully, I'll be able to buy myself at some point through the month. There is probably a lot more that I'll want to add to this list, but as my mother says, If you can't remember what you want, then you can't want it that much! 


MUA Undressed Palette (£4): Although this has been out a while, I don't actually own this palette. It was brought back to my eye when I read another review comparing it to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and decided that I really wanted this as it was a fantastic dupe (I'd also like the Naked Palette obviously, but I don't think I'm ready to commit £40 to an eyeshadow palette yet). It will also come in handy as I have a few special occasions coming up this year, so I can practise some new smoky eye looks.

Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb (£3.25): I have heard so many good reviews about these bath bombs, and I really want to try one out. I have never actually owned a lush product before yet their stores are all over the place where I live - why have I never made a purchase?! Anyway, the sound of a nice glittery bath sounds absolutely amazing now Autumn & Winter is coming!

Benefit they're Real Mascara (£19.50): I think everybody who does not own this mascara secretly wants it. I would probably own it already by now, if it wasn't for the price! Some people think it's amazing, some think it's overrated, but as a big fan of mascara, I decided I'd love to give it a try and see what I think of it for myself.


Maybelline Volum Express Falsies Mascara (£7.99): Judging by this post, I think there's a recurring favourite when it comes to mascara. Those that make your lashes look 'false'. I'm guessing this is because I am absolutely terrible at applying eyelashes myself, and I just don't have the time or patience to do it. This another one I'd love to try since a lot of my friends seem to live by it.

Balmi Lip Balm (£4.99): I absolutely LOOOVE lipbalms, and this is just one more in my list that I want to try. I love the way the packaging is different to most others, and how you can apply it without having to use your fingers. I am determined to get hold of one of see before the winter sets in, so I'm prepared for when my chapped lips come along. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Shade 1 (£5.49): Coah! I love this shade. It is a deep red colour that I am absolutely desperate to try, as I think it will look absolutely beautiful in Autumn and Winter, and especially around Christmas time. I am yet to find one bad review about the Kate Moss lipsticks, so I really want to try one! 

See You Soon! 



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love your background! So cute :D
    I have got the MUA palette and They're Real mascara and they are both amazing! Defo get your hands on them :)

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Feel free to follow back :D x

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragon bath bomb sounds lovely! Might have to add it to my wish list too x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!! I think this is the one I'm looking forward to buying most :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog, It's really pretty! If you haven't tried the Maybelline mascara you should, I have pretty thick, short lashes and it makes them look so much longer and better!

    Followed you on here, feel free to check my blog out x

    www.lovefromlol.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! :)
      And I will! I've been dying to try it :) xx

      Delete
  4. They're real is so good! It's been my fave mascara for so long now :)
    & the Kate moss lippie looks so good! I can't wait for it to be properly autumn so I can bring out the dark reds eeek :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yay! And it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to autumn just so I can wear it, haha :) xx

      Delete
  5. love MUA eyeshadow palettes, so good for the price! but i'm definitely in the 'overrated' camp when it comes to they're real, it's so clumpy and a pain to remove!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used that Lush bath bomb before, it's so good, and turns your bath gold if I remember rightly! :)

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try both of these mascaras!

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd literally love all of those thinga as well, I've got the Undress Me Too palette from MUA, but I want to try all of the others as well!

    Your blog design is lovely :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I have that one too - I love it! And thankyou very much :D xx

      Delete