Welcome to my Blog!

THE AUTUMN TAG

By 15:53

I love Autumn so much - It is a truly beautiful month. I love how its never boiling hot, yet it's not freezing cold. I love watching all of the leaves turn brown and falling off the trees, and stepping outside and crunching all of them. When I discovered the Autumn tag, I was desperate to do it! Here goes...


For Autumn, what is your...

Favourite thing about it? 
I love the Weather - it is neither hot nor cold, yet you can still walk around in a fluffy coat and boots and look totally normal. I also love the way you can watch all the leaves fall off the trees and then stamp around in a big pile of crunchy leaves. Oh, and of course, Christmas is on its way!! 

Favourite drink? 
Anything warm! At the moment I'm looking forward to buying some Nescafé Caramel Latte and enjoying them as soon as I get home from sixth form everyday. I'm also a big sucker for hot chocolate, although I tend to leave that for winter as I go all out with whipped cream and marshmallows (not good for my weight, I tell you!)

Favourite scent/candle?  
I actually can't be trusted with candles in my room! I always smell the 'Black Cherry' Yankee Candle whenever I find a shop which sells them, although It would be pointless me buying it as I probably would be too scared to light it (haha). I also love the Avon Cranberry and Cinnamon Room & Linen spray - it is such an Autumn & Winter scent that I always stop myself from using it the rest of the year round so that its all the more lovely when I get to spray it again! 

Best lipstick?
I have a MaxFactor Lipstick in the shade 'Midnight Plum' (it's a real dark purple/plum colour) that I'm hoping to get some use out of this year. Other than that, I'd love to invest in Kate Moss Lipsticks in Shade 1 & 107 as they seem absolutely perfect for Autumn.

Go to moisturiser?
I don't actually have one at the moment. I use the Dove Gradual Tanner Moisturiser in Summer, but don't fancy being that tanned in Autumn/Winter. I also tried the Avon Body Lotion/Moisturiser but it was far too harsh on my skin and brought me out in rashes, pains and itches everywhere! If anybody has any moisturiser that's gentle on the skin, please let me know! 

Go to colours for the eyes? 
It still and to be my usual - nudes! I might try and experiment with some slightly darker (but not too dark) colours as I want to find some looks that will suit the lipstick I want to get. I am also keen on buying the new sleek palette 'Vintage Romance' soon, and ill probably try to mix in some of the colours from that to get some nice everyday looks.

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
At the moment I'm really enjoying listening to Bastille and Alt J. I'm not sure why, but I think their music is much more suited to Autumn & Winter and I'm looking forward to listening to them some more! 

Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
I always wear boots in the Autumn. I have a lovely pair of military boots that I wore to death last year, and ill probably wear them again this year, along with my Doc Martens that I brought. I usually pair them with a pair of coloured skinny jeans or leggings and a dress.

Autumn treat?
I don't think I have one as such! My coat broke last year so I ended up taking it back and getting a refund, so I do owe myself a coat this year. It's so difficult to find one that's warm and looks nice though! 

Favourite place to be?
Ooh, I'm not really sure! I mean, I want to go to Town and buy myself all of Primark's A/W collection, and do some hefty makeup shopping in Boots and Superdrug. Other than that I love being at sixth form to see my friends (And by that I also mean its warmer at School because my Mum never puts the heating on), and being at home in bed where I can be comfortable and watch lots of TV. 


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great post, I would definatly recomend the kate moss lipsticks x
    Would you like to follow each other on blogspot or gfc?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag, great post! It's got me very excited for Autumn i must say! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://throughunopenedeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely post! I am so excited for autumn! L xx

    maquillagemagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely tag. fall is probably my favourite season and i really want to do this tag. its awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cinnamon smells for Autumn :) loved your tag :)

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like such a nice little tag- might give it a go! I love Autumn so much too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried any of those lipsticks so will have to give them a go! xx

    ReplyDelete