Welcome to my Blog!

MAGAZINE FREEBIES OCTNOV 2013

By 15:37

It appears that magazines are coming out with free gifts left right and centre recently - I love it! It brings me back to when I was little and my Mom would shout at me for wanting to buy a magazine just because of the free gift that comes with it because it was a 'pile of rubbish'. Despite that, I've been wanting to make the most of the bargains available, even though I only ended up buying one magazine (I'm trying to save for Christmas!!)




I picked up Glamour Magazine which had a free Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Black Eyeliner in. The outer packaging was so quirky it caught my eye immediately, and I'm always on the look out for new eye products to try, since I've not really found a holy grail eyeliner. I like this one a lot - It is well pigmented and comes out really black. For £2 (and don't forget, you get a magazine too!) I don't think you can go too far wrong with this. 

Other Freebies I saw include St Tropez Tanning Lotion from Cosmopolitan Magazine, a REN Skincare Kit from InStyle Magazine, and L'Occitane Hand Cream from Marie Claire.

See You Soon! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Sounds like there's some great freebies on offer! :)

    http://sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never tried any products by that brand, great freebies!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great freebie! I totally agree - magazines are really pulling it out of the bag lately. x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely picking this up when i next go to town, great price!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great freebie!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete