Welcome to my Blog!

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

By 13:17

I honestly can't believe that it's October already - It feels like only five minutes ago I was writing about my August Favourites and thinking about what products I would like to try this month. Turns out I've not been beauty product shopping once this month (Except my tiny Superdrug order, but that is due to arrive in October, so it doesn't count - right?) so I've been trying to find and use products that have been hidden in my collection, instead. 




Soap and Glory Hand Food
I received this as part of a gift set last year (Need I say how happy I was to finally own this?) and I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I know a lot of people love it but I had tried a lot of 'good' hand creams before, but this felt like nothing else. It was amazing! I have been using it a lot as the weather is starting to become slightly colder, and I can really feel the dryness on my hands if I forget to put this on. This is definitely one to repurchase, and I'm really considering buying the travel size for my College bag.

Nivea Visage Young Smooth It! Mild Exfoliating Scrub
I have been so very slack over the past few months in terms of exfoliating my skin. I was starting to notice that my skin was becoming quite rough so decided I needed to get back into the world of exfoliating. I really like this since it's not too harsh on the skin - the chunks in the scrub are really small so works well for me since I don't have terrible acne, just a few what I call 'Skincare neglection spots'. It seems to have done a good job at evening out my skin tone too - not too sure how that works, since it's not it's purpose, but I won't complain! 

Charles Worthington Front Row Big Hair Sculpting Mousse
I brought this product a while ago and didn't use it once, I figured it was a ridiculous buy and that I wouldn't need it because my hair was already thick and wouldn't need volume. Nevertheless, I decided I'd give it a try and it has recently become a product that I use every time I wash my hair. It makes my hair a lot more bouncy than usual and stops the flatness that I sometimes experience on Day 2. 

e.l.f. Studio Tone Correcting Powder
I actually kind of forgot I owned this until recently. It's just like an all-purpose powder although I do feel like I need a light-hand so that it doesn't look too thick and cakey. The packaging is pretty and compact and I feel like you can't go too far wrong with e.l.f. prices. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in '002 Radiant Rose'
I brought this from Poundland a while ago, just because it was Rimmel and it was £1. I didn't have high expectations since I'd got no idea whether it was supposed to be a highlighter or a blush, but when I swatched it I fell in love. Since the shade I brought is a bright pink, it works better as a blush although I could imagine Shade 1 looking better as a highlighter. It's very shimmery and glittery, so probably wouldn't be up everybody's street, but for £1, you can't go wrong!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude
I have mentioned this on my blog before and I am loving it so so much at the moment. I received it from a friend and it is a lovely nude colour which looks perfect for sixth form. It's a subtle pink, and slightly brown-ish but not so brown that it makes me look at all washed out, which really makes a change!

See You Soon! :) 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love Soap & Glory Hand Food, it's my favourite hand cream ever.. I just adore the scent and it doesn't feel greasy at all! Lovely post :) x

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post lovely! I need to get my mitts on the ELF powder, I've never tried anything like it before. I am a massive fan of the Soap & Glory cream, it smells divine and doesn't leave greasy residue :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wonder about that Rimmel blusher when I see it. After reading this, I might give it a try. Thanks! xx

    Fernanda @ Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always massively eyed up the ELF powder so I really must give it a try soon! Lovely favourites :)

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of the elf correcting powder and im kind of curious to try it now!
    vigi xoxo

    http://vigiraj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete