Welcome to my Blog!

SLEEK VINTAGE ROMANCE PALETTE

By 16:22



From L-R: Pretty in Paris, Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Romance in Rome, Propose in Prague,  A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona, Forever in Florence, Love in London

Since I heard that this palette was soon to come out, I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on it and hoping I would reach the shops in time (I believe that it's Limited Edition). Believe it or not, on my second trip into Superdrug I actually managed to get hold of one! I was so excited about buying it that I didn't even look at the rest of the makeup, I literally ran out of the shop (after paying obvs) and gave this a good cuddle. 

All of the shades are based on romance and romantic settings which I'm not yet sure is cringey or cute (but I brought the vintage romance palette so I'm not sure what else I was expecting really!!) and are as a whole kind of deep, flirty romantic shades. What really made me want to buy this palette were the two shades 'Forever in Florence' and 'Love in London' which are glittery. Oh my!! I couldn't stop swatching them! The three lighter shades (Pretty in Paris, meet in Madrid & Court in Cannes) are slightly more difficult to use since they seem to have less pigment than the other shades. I'm not sure whether it's just because the colour is lighter or whether it is actually less pigmented, but that's the only real downside to the palette. It's also worth bearing in mind that the palette costs £7.99, and we all know how amazing Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes are! 

Do you have any other Sleek Palettes? What ones are your favourites? :) 
See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love sleek makeup and have had my eye on this! I really want to get it! love the post :)
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades look amazing, perfect for this time of year! I love sleek products there so affordable and lovely!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't believe how good they are for the money! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colours, i need to expand my eyeshadows i think
    love victoriajanex
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely!! You can never have too many eyeshadows :-) xx

      Delete
  4. gorgeous colours :) perfect for autumn and winter

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing, I really do like sleek and I might get this Palette as well :]

    Trill xo
    Esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is sooo beautiful, I've been eyeing it for a while - would be perfect for fall & winter & going out. x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is! It's so lovely for darker eye looks xx

      Delete
  7. So pretty! I especially love "Honeymoon in Hollywood" - such a beautiful shade!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Propose in Prague - a shade I'd never thought of as being my fave but it just looks so lovely on! Xx

      Delete