Welcome to my Blog!

THE £2.69 ROSE GOLD WATCH

By 17:44

I can't help but dribble a little every time I see a picture of the Michael Kors Rose Gold watches, yet the price tag always puts me off - It is so very expensive to start with, and even if I owned one I think I'd be too scared to wear it in case I were to break it. Since then, I've been scouting the internet to see if I can find a similar watch but on a much friendlier budget. It was difficult - I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted in my head, and to put it bluntly, I'm fussy!

Nevertheless, I eventually managed to stumble across a watch on eBay. It looked lovely on the picture yet I was quite reluctant since the description said it was made of Silicon 'jelly', and I didn't know if it would look tacky. For £2.69, I took the plunge and I'm so very glad I did.


The watch arrived about a month later (I had ordered it from Hong Kong with Free Delivery) and I was instantly smitten. It turns out I needn't have worried - the strap was one of my favourite parts since it was so comfortable, it doesn't look tacky whatsoever and there are plenty of holes to change the size of the watch. The main watch itself is quite chunky and is a Rose Gold colour (not real gold, obviously), with some gems around the outside to add some glitz. I've even got loads of my friends ordering one now! 


There are other colours of watch strap and base available, including Black, White and Pink.They're still available on eBay here - What do you think? :) 

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I do love my Michael Kors watch, I have a huge silver one my boyfriend bought me, its gorgeous.
    Its amazing what bargains you can get from eBay!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't make me jealous!! And it is! I love a good eBay find every now and then :-) xx

      Delete
  2. It's absolutely beautiful :] x

    Trill | Esttrill.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,this watch is so beautiful...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so smitten with that watch too! Love it! So pretty and so are the photos!

    Stephanie Dong Fashion +

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful piece and such a bargain. you're lucky.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete