Welcome to my Blog!

AVON NAILWEAR PRO+

By 15:13




Avon are far up there for me, in terms of my favourite nail varnish brands, I don't understand why they aren't talked about more often to be honest! I usually aim to pay about £3 each for these varnishes - they are sold 'full price' at about £6, but actually, there are so many offers on and there are often some shades in the sale so it is really easy to pick them up at a discounted price. 

I don't think the packaging for these is very appealing - If I were to see these on display in a shop I probably wouldn't pick them up, just because it is so bland. That being said, I absolutely love the formula of these to bits. I find that typical high street brands chip on my nails within 1/2 days, although I'd say this lasts a good 4 before starting to chip, and I'd give it a week until it gets so bad that I have to take it off (you know when you only have half of a nail painted, that's what I class as 'really bad').

Even the pastel shades of these colours only require 1 coat to get an opaque colour (1 coat in the swatches), and the brush is quite thin, allowing the application to be quite precise. 

There are so many different shades of this polish available, I'm starting to build quite a collection (even though I'm supposedly being good and not buying any) They can be brought from Avon Representatives and also online from the Avon Shop and eBay.

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I used to be an Avon rep, and have all of these shades! I'd always end up buying myself more polishes to bulk up my orders, they have a great colour range and they always seem to be on offer too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I am too! haha it's mostly these and the clearance makeup that I end up buying :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the yellow shade and it' lovely! xx

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice isn't it! I love the lilac one too :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. those colours are sexyyyy, pastels are lovely for winter xx

    ReplyDelete