Welcome to my Blog!

CAKE THAT CAN'T BE EATEN

By 12:43

Strawberry Cheesecake Cake Slice - £4.50
Before I begin talking I'd just like to say that this post is not sponsored - I just love this soap of mine so so much and feel like I need to share it with the world. I received this for my birthday from my brother and just haven't been able to take it out of the packaging until now because it's so pretty (it had taken form as a decoration in my bathroom). 

The soap surprisingly is not edible - the top half is a soap and the bottom half is an oatmeal exfoliator. The cake has a really strong strawberry smell, which is slightly overpowering at first but it's pretty easy to adjust to, and we all know that even shops like Lush can go a bit overboard with smell sometimes. The picture is pretty clear but I feel the need to say it too - the product is so so realistic, I actually had to ask whether it was cake or not when I was given it!

I'm pretty sure this would make a lovely gift for friends or family, especially for those ones when you have no idea what to get them! Worth the money? Definitely!

See You Soon! 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Is it from Lush? Looks yummy!
    www.thesimplelifeoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no - they're available on the internet (I linked it in the caption) but I think mine was brought from a craft fare :) xx

      Delete
  2. It actually looks so delicious! And its a really cute idea! :)
    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bath products shaped like cakes and yummy things - not sure why!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks soooo yummy! hahah! xx

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so yummy! I thought it was cake! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! it is super amazing gift and looks so real:) Thanks for the idea!

    liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I havent seen anything like this before :) so pretty and unique will have to grab some makes a perfect Christmas gift x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! I think it's lovely xx

      Delete
  8. Oh my god, this looks absolutely gorgeous!
    I want to eat it but know I can't :p Such a great gift idea!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it would taste very nice!! Haha xx

      Delete
  9. Looks so yummy! Love the fact that it's a soap and exfoliator combined! x

    Girlintheblackhat

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic gift idea, the problem is I would probably take a big bite out of this ha ha , followed you on bloglovin please follow me back http://apotofvintageplease.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing, came across your blog on twitter! so glad i did :)
    http://simplybeautifulx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! I totally thought this was a cake... an edible one!
    This looks awesome! Would defo make a lovely gift :)

    Sheen
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9709391
    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete