Welcome to my Blog!

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

By 15:45

Too early? Never!! 

Benefit They're Real Mascara - I've been wanting this for so so long, oh my (I even included it in my September Wishlist!). But what the hell, it's Christmas! If I can't force somebody else into buying it for me now, when can I? 

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Another expensive makeup product that I'd really like to try. I'm not really sure why I'm so intrigued by it - it's only a primer. I've heard so much good stuff about the brand that I'd love to give it a whirl while I've got the money. 

Real Techniques Duo Fibre Collection - Real Techniques are always a problem for me - I'm determined to pick them up at a discounted price but I can never seem to find the Duo Fibre collection for under £20. I'm trying to make myself feel better about getting these because I want them so much - if you think about it it's only £6.40 ish per brush, right? 

Mac Lipstick in Impassioned - *drools all over table* The beautiful magenta shade speaks for itself, here.

Lauren Conrad Beauty - Makeup books such as this have appealed to me for a while but I've never gotten around to actually buying it. I think I'll probably end up buying this for myself now and saving it till slightly before Christmas because I always find myself doing absolutely nothing in the few days before because all of the shops are either jam packed or closed, leaving lots of reading time!

One Moment by One Direction Perfume - I feel kind of silly wanting this but I really really do. My mother has already agreed to buying me it so I am very excited. I wonder if it smells like Harry Styles? (Probably not, but a girl can dream). I also wonder if Harry will fall in love with me if I ever manage to get within a close proximity of him while wearing it... Squeeeee! 

Cath Kidston Toiletry Bag - How pretty is this! I've seen this on other blogs before and it appealed to me so much. All of the makeup bags I own are too small so this would be handy since it looks bigger and also has different clear compartments to seperate makeup while still being able to see where everything is. 

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace - I feel like I've been buying blush by the dozen recently, but I love them so much. I have so many bright pink blushes that it always looks ridiculous when I try to wear pink lipstick (which I also loooove) so I'm trying to equal it out with some peachy shades. Yummy! 

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of the Sleek blushes yet and a trio is a great way to do it - lovely shades! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the rose gold blush from Sleek (Actually have two because I have it individually and in the face form kit) but they are lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great items on there! I'd love to try the RT duo fibre brushes too. xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just look soo nice don't they :-) haha xx

      Delete
  3. I basically want everything on your list! hahah xx


    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sleek blushers, they one of my favorites, i really want to try a smashbox primer too!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Lauren Conrad but lovely choices!! xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sleek blusher set looks gorgeous! such pretty colours!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Cath Kidston bag, anything floral is lovely!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to admit it but the One Direction perfume is actually really nice ;') xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in my mothers possession now!! I have to wait until Christmas to have it but she let me try it and it is lovely :-) xx

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love everything on your wish list! especially the MAC lipstick in Impassioned!!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying to get the Benefit mascara and a Sleek blush or two! and I have the Smashbox primer and absolutely love it!

    miabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh is it good?? I love sleek and benefit too much haha :) xx

      Delete
  11. Ooh I'd really love the Sleek palette and MAC Impassioned lipstick.. Lovely choices, I hope Santa is good to you and brings you everything on the list ;) xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Haha I hope I've been good enough ;-( xx

      Delete
  12. Never too early :) Aaaah I want almost every single one of those Sleek blushes... The colors are so pretty and such a good deal, 3 in 1 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh you lucky thing! :-) I can't wait to get mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blush palette looks absolutely gorgeous! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh i just bought that sleek blusher palette! its so nice i love it! i wanted to try some more peachy shades too!:)

    ReplyDelete