Welcome to my Blog!

DR MARTENS CASTEL BOOTS

By 21:35




I brought myself a pair of Doc Martens in around June and since the weather wasn't too appropriate to wear them, they've been hibernating in my wardrobe. I picked these up as I had a phase where my feet were incredibly painful to walk on (Limping on both feet = not attractive!) and my podiatrist suggested Doc Martens as a shoe which was good for my foot shape. I first tried on my friends Doc Martens and despite her foot size being 2 sizes bigger than mine (they were huge!!) they were absolutely heavenly to walk in and it made me want my own pair all the more. 

At first I was really reluctant to spend £100ish on a pair of shoes, but I feel like these were so worth it. I chose the floral pattern because I usually go for black shoes, and since I was about to invest a lot of money in them, wanted to try something different. You can really tell the difference in quality in comparison to the unbranded boots - they have fantastic grip and you can't even feel the floor beneath you! 

I can't wait to wear these more often in the Winter, although I'm a little nervous as this pattern is made of canvas and so I'm worried the colour may run. Although they do have some gorgeous leather boots for winter which have all fur on the inside and look so so incredibly warm, I might be buying a second pair before I know it! (Oops) 

See You Soon! 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Such lovely boots!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - i have a similar pair in black and I love them to bits :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they! My Dad brought some for my mother for Christmas too :) Xx

      Delete
  3. I always hear that there are people who have Doc Martens for years and years and years and they never really get worn! So they're a fantastic piece to invest in :) my cousin has a pair and she lives in them!
    These ones are really cute :) I hope it helped your problems walking!
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I know! When I was buying mine the assistant was telling me a man came in who had been wearing his for 25 years or something (it might have been less I can't remember exactly, but something like that!) - crazy! Xx

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't worry about the canvas running, since I'm sure it's part of the fabric. I'd be more concerned about them just getting mucky from mud and whatnot. They're SO cute!

    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I'll see how they turn out anyway - might end up looking nice if they get a little messy (I think the messier my converse are the nicer they look, strange!) haha Xx

      Delete
  5. wow! I love it!!
    it's deffo worth the cost

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh they are! I love mine so much :-) Xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my these are gorgeous, I love them!!!! Xx

    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, they are sooooooooo nice! love them xx

    ReplyDelete