Welcome to my Blog!

FOTD // EVERYDAY MAGENTA

By 16:31



Today's makeup was a huge rush (it always is on school days) so I decided to go with simple eyes with my new favourite lipstick ever. The shade is so beautiful it feels like I've been waiting for it my whole lifetime - the quest for the perfect magenta is officially over! I covered my face with the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - the coverage is quite good, nothing too high but is just enough to have a nice natural look. I also like this since the shade I use is 'Porcelain' which as far as I'm aware isn't available in other Rimmel foundations (so I didn't really have much of a choice). Great for the paler people in the world! I didn't bother with contour because it's too fussy to do it everyday, so I just used a little of the MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose to add a slight shimmer to my cheeks. Eyes were simple too - I put 'Fiery' from the MUA Undress Me Too palette all over my lies and finished with a couple of coats of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara. On my lips I used the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria. Done! 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the MUA blush, i used to use mine all the time and i love it!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MUA palette, it's all I've been using lately. And I really want to get that lipstick for my friend Vicky, haha
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a nice colour! Honestly lovely it is xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is! Not great for my dry skin at the moment though :( xx

      Delete
  4. I love that MUA blush, it's so pretty! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's such a light shimmery colour too :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really love the scandaleyes mascara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! defo want to get my hands on some more :) xx

    ReplyDelete