Welcome to my Blog!

MAC CHATTERBOX

By 08:49





A couple of months ago I would honestly have pooped the bed if somebody told me I was about to spend £15 on one item - especially a lipstick. Of all things, a lipstick!! For all this time I've been telling myself to stick to Rimmel, or even better, MUA - but eventually I couldn't resist. How beautiful is it!! I picked mine up from Debenhams when they had 10% off £15 down to £13.50 - Win!

The Amplified Creme formula reminds me of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks - they glide on so easily, and the pigment is loooovely! I picked the shade on a bit of a whim - I had intended to buy Russian Red or Impassioned but I decided I had too many similar lipsticks, so wanted to go for something slightly different as my first purchase. It suits me down to the ground - it's a pretty blue toned pink which doesn't make me look washed out, it's obvious but it isn't too 'out there' either.

I'm not really sure why I'm writing this in a semi-review format because I'm pretty sure 90% of people reading this probably already know what MAC lipsticks are like. Haha! I actually think I'm in love with Chatterbox - I couldn't be happier! Well, I'd be happier if it lasted on my lips for longer, but I'm pretty sure when they're creating these bullets of joy they don't sit around trying to produce a formula which is resistant to someone who licks their lips about 100000 times an hour - else it would never come off. (For the record, it lasts about two hours on me which isn't bad going)

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Congrats on your first ever MAC! I think my first MAC product was an eyeshadow or maybe mascara.

    Ella Hanover
    Redlipstatement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I really want to join the world of eyeshadows soon :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade, it looks really amazing and creamy. I've also recently started into MAC lipsticks and now I have a very long list of shades to try and this is definitely on it :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! It's a bit of a nightmare, so many lipsticks & so little money! Haha xx

      Delete
  3. This colour looks lovely! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it to bits! I'm shocked at how nice it is myself haha x

      Delete
  4. Yay! What a lovely colour you picked as well, I always go for reds or deep reds so this would be a nice change xxx

    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! I defo think it's gotta be Russian red next though :-) cx

      Delete
  5. I love how much of a bargain £13.50 seems! It's a lovely colour, I have Plink! as my first Mac Purchase and I love it :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I know! I just wish I could afford to spend it all the time and get a huge collection though haha xx

      Delete
  6. This looks so lovely :). I absolutely adore MAC lipsticks, especially the amplified creme formula but I haven't tried chatterbox.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'd recommend! I love the formula too :-) xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty color!! Its perfect for your first!! I hope it won't be your last though!! Thank you for leaving me your link during the chat!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like! And it definitely won't - I'm trying to be good and save for a while now though! Xx

      Delete
  8. Mac lippies are great. You're gonna love it :) Great colour.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. my first purchase was a lipstick too! but after I just but blushes and mineralize skin finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I'll look up Cosmo! I want mac Russian red but I'm saving up for now I think :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh how exciting! You made a good choice - that colour is lovely. I always get my MAC things from Debenhams when they have offers on. Makes it hurt a little less haha! xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete