Welcome to my Blog!

MY WEEK IN PICTURES

By 14:37

Truth be told, I don't actually use Instagram that regularly. I'm a bit slack because my actual phone is a blackberry, so transferring pictures to my iPad and then to Instagram is just a hassle and to put it bluntly, isn't worth it (Another reason why I need an iPhone, hint hint mother). Nevertheless, I've been so desperate to do one of these posts i decided to take them all on my camera and upload them anyway. Enjoy!

Too much revision! // Elle Magazine with Free Benefit Lipgloss // My Statement Lipstick from way back in 2009! // Broken Primark bag - Surprise Surprise! // My new hair from Annabelles Wigs // Pretending to audition for BGT

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You might be surprised about hoola - my friend has it she said it's quite nude with gold & looks really nice on her :-) (she's pale!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - it's all over and my test is done now thank god! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Benefit lip-gloss in Hoola :) Such a good freebie isn't it x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo! I regret not picking up the 'They're Real' issue they had a while ago haha xx

      Delete