Welcome to my Blog!

TOP 10 PRODUCTS UNDER £10

By 15:09

I always see these posts around the blogging world so decided that it would be time for me to do one too. In all honesty, it wasn't too difficult for me since 90% of the products which I own are under £10 anyway, so it was more of a 'Favourite Products' than a budget post for me. Enjoy!


Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes - Of course, Sleek Palettes are my all time favourites. MUA is a close second but Sleek is just very practical. The colours are lovely and the pigment is craaazy - to get a deep colour you don't even need a primer. There isn't one sleek product in general that I can't recommend, and at £7.99 a palette, you can't go wrong!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - These cost £3.99, and the extra £1 compared to the normal formula is definitely worth it. The consistency is a lot thicker and only one coat is needed to make a totally opaque, gel-like colour. I find that the lasting power is a lot better with these too. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I like this because it's one of the only drugstore foundations that I've found which is actually yellow-toned and pale. I'd say the coverage was medium/high although you could make it lesser by mixing it with some foundation. I've always struggled with foundations and this one is literally perfect for me. £9.99 


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters - At £7.99 a pop, I think every person who wears makeup should be given the opportunity to try these atleast once. I bypassed them for a while because I can't justify spending £8 on one, but I've never looked back since buying mine. They are moisturising and really pigmented at the same time - if anybody likes the Bourjois Color Boost sticks then you'll love these!

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick - I have this in shade 107 (a lovely wine shade), but I'd recommend the line as a whole. If you're looking for matte lipsticks, definitely give one of these a pop - I've literally never seen a product that looks so matte! The pigment is really good and the lasting power is fantastic. I usually go to my local Savers instead of Boots, and manage to pick these up for £4.99.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Both the old formula and the new formula are winners for me. They are very moisturising but they don't compromise on the pigment either. Old formula can usually be picked up from Fragrance Direct for around 99p (ish), and new Formula is about £7 (Again, I usually go to Savers and get them for £4.99)

MUA Mosaic Blush - This can be used as both a highlighter and a blush. It's a very shimmery, light pink colour and will look lovely during the summer months. At only £2.50, you can't go too far wrong with this!


Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - This mascara is under £5 and it literally does everything that I could ask a mascara to do. It gives me lots of volume, lengthens my lashes and stays put on my face for the whole day. I did a whole review on this previously about how much I love it and never want to live without it.

Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner - I picked up mine for free with Glamour magazine, although I'm pretty sure that the full sized is just under £10. The nib is quite thin, it's perfect for doing thin eyeliner looks although you can still build it up and do thick eyes. The pen is a felt-tip style but doesn't dry out at all, and the pigment is very very black after even one swipe.

Avon Ballroom Beauty Body Spray - Not really a makeup product but I felt the need to include this. I think body sprays are a fantastic, more budget friendly alternative to perfumes - At only £1.99 each, my body sprays last me for ages before I need to buy a new one and they're so inexpensive that I can justify buying more scents!

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I'm definitely a huge fan of Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks too! Such a bargain piece :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try out those sleek palettes! The Barry M Gelly polishes look really glossy which I love, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee the Sleek palettes!! And the gel Barry M varnishes are sooooo nice :-) at such good prices too! X
    www.youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Revlon lip butters, I should have picked up more when I was in the UK as I can't get them here! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! Maybe they'll bring them in one day :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Rimmel are definitely my go to brand when I'm on a budget, well worth the price and more sometimes xx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate Moss Lipsticks so much!xx

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sleek products are brilliant, I love the quality and the massive range they have!! love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely! And of course :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got that Eyeko liner with Glamour magazine as well and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday. Will definitely be repurchasing it! Love this post. x

    ReplyDelete