Welcome to my Blog!

AVON 'LITTLE BLACK DRESS' PERFUME

By 11:30

I always find Avon's perfumes to be very hit and miss - being a representative, I've handled quite a few of their perfumes. When they're good, they're good, but when they're bad - they smell like cheap air freshener. In a very bad way. The Little Black Dress perfume has been my favourite for a while (I even included the body spray in my 'Favourite Budget Scents' post a while ago). 

I'm writing about this now because Avon are currently holding a special offer on their perfumes - spend £12 on any perfumes and on top of that get a free 30ml bottle of LBD, Dry Oil Spray and Hair Mask. It's worth noting that some of their perfumes cost as little as £6 alone so they'd make ideal Christmas Presents too! 




I unfortunately can't find the offer anywhere online (although you can buy the 50ml perfume on it's own for £13, or on 2 for £12 offer) but it is available from Avon Representatives. 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really want to try this perfume, but I can't find Avon representative anywhere. It's so sad :(

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice to see a blog post on this! It brings me memories as this is the perfume I first had when I was a little girl! Since then I have had it every Christmas since, and I still love it, mainly for the memories of when I used to wear it :0) anyway, it is a really lovely scent. i want to try the LRD one, have you tried that?

    Great post lovely :) put a right smile on my face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! I've had a purse size of the LRD perfume, that was lovely too :) xx

      Delete
  3. I purchased the purse spray of this a while ago and it does smell amazing, perfect for wearing on a night out! I actually asked for the full sized bottle for Christmas too :)!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds nice! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like - it really is lovely! Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! That's an amazing offer, didn't notice that one o: xx

    ReplyDelete