Welcome to my Blog!

BOXING DAY SALES 2013: BOOTS HAUL

By 16:22

This blog post is slightly rushed, if I'm honest. I know it's naughty but there's nothing worse than reading a blog post about sales and bargains when they've all run out or the sale has ended, right?! Me and my Mum always go down to one of my local boots on December 26th (It's a lot quieter than the one in the City Centre). I couldn't believe I was actually up and out for 7:30!

Dot by Marc Jacobs EDP 50ml Gift Set - £32.99
The first place I went to when I entered the shop was of course, the perfume sets. I was hoping to pick up one of these beforehand and so I had prepared myself for the fight. I was actually surprised since there was a good 5/6 sets left by the time I got there, although half an hour later and they were all gone! *wipes sweat off brow*. 

Soap and Glory Facetime Set - £12.50
It's a sort of mini-tradition for me to pick up something from Soap and Glory when I go to the sales. I think their products are lovely but I can never justify paying the full price for them, and so tend to pick them up now whilst I can. I brought the Facetime kit because I am a total lazy bum when it comes to skincare and so it seemed the ideal product for me. I don't want to go into too much detail because I'm reviewing this soon, although I'm actually really pleased with it so far. All of the products are full sized and the lip butter balm smells like Coconut!

L'Oreal Post Party Beauty Kit - £5
For those wondering, the products do actually come in a box (as in the first photo). It confused me a little bit because a lot of the boxes had a £20 price tag on, but there was a lone one which had a £10 price tag on instead, so I sneakily took that to the till (If anybody knows which price they're supposed to be, can you let me know out of interest? :D) I think it's kinda weird that these products are being sold as a set because I see it as being like a shower set - yknow - "Merry Christmas, You've got a really dirty face!! Clean it!!". Either way, I had wanted to try the micellar lotion for a while and decided that for the sake of a fiver, it would be worth picking up to try out the moisturiser too. 

See you soon! Also feel free to link me to your boxing day hauls if you've done any, I'm always interested to see them! 

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love the Loreal micellar water! Hope you like it...

    Hallie xx
    knitteddaisy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it! I want to save it for when I have a full face of makeup on so I'll be interested to see if it lives upto expectations :D Xx

      Delete
  2. Aaah, I wish I'd managed to pick up one of the perfume sets! I had my eye on Honey or Dot by Marc Jacobs too. Enjoy yours! :)

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys!!

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the micellar lotion for Christmas and love it already! I love Marc Jacobs perfume and was so tempted to pick one of the gift sets up but I think I need to use up other perfumes first, my collection is getting a bit out of hand haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad it's good! I've heard so many good things I cannot wait to use it :) and I've been doing that for a while too! I kept buying inexpensive ones so I stopped buying them completely and used a load up so that I could buy a more expensive one as a treat :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great bargains! I'm going shopping tomorrow as I couldn't get to Boots on boxing day and yesterday so I'm praying that there are at least a few good bargains left that I can snap up! xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure they will be! Their sales go on for weeks so I'd be shocked if you didn't find anything :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the soap and glory set!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too - it's so pretty! The scent isn't a let down either o:-) Xx

      Delete
  8. hehe! Me too! and I'll take a look! I love seeing what other people have brought :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am uber jealous of your Marc Jacobs haul, there was none left when I got to my local store :o( x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you picked up some great stuff, I just got Facetime for christmas and I love it! Thanks for the link, I'm following you!

    Have a great new year!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! :D and no problem! :) Xx

      Delete
  11. You've got some great bargains there, I admire your commitment to starting the day so early!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't have done it on my own, my Mother forced me too! That being said I'm glad I went so early o:-) Xx

      Delete
  12. Wow you got some really lovely sets, super jealous you managed to get dot. My local had I think daisy left but wasn't too interested in that one lol.

    Charlee
    Charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no way I would have loved Daisy! Would defo have got that if they had it o:-) Xx

      Delete
  13. I'm in love with Dot now! I prefer it to Honey I think which is strange as it seems to be more popular :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh no! I'm going again on Saturday to see if they have any bits left that I missed fist time - I doubt it though! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some amazing deals! :) Glad I found some Boots beauty items online as the stores were empty even on Boxing Day morning. Mustn't have been quick enough hehe.
    I just posted about some of the bargains I found in the Boxing Day sales - would love if you could check it out. :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boots sale!! Love it! I bought Jean Paul gaultier and Gok wan bits xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales are amazing!! I look forward to them every year haha, sounds lovely! Xx

      Delete
  17. I did the same this boxing day! I've had to work boxing day for the last 6 years or so, now I don't have to I take full advantage! I picked up the Juicy Couture perfume in the sale at Boots! You got some lovely bits, love the soap and glory set! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I feel for you haha, I saw the juicy couture but didn't buy it - I wish I had now! Xx

      Delete