Welcome to my Blog!

CHARMED IVY JEWELLERY

By 11:04




Cross Pendant Necklace - £2.50*

Forever Cross Ring - £2.50*

Blue Invisibobble - £1*
When I look for budget jewellery on the internet, eBay is usually my first stop. I say usually since I think I've been converted to a huge Charmed Ivy fan. With prices starting at £1 with free delivery in the UK & Ireland, their jewellery is cheap, and very very cheerful. The pieces which they stock are all honestly beautiful - I'm trying to resist filling my basket with other pieces that they sell because it's just so cute and on trend. I wanted to get this posted because honestly, I think they'd make lovely gifts (who's to say you can't treat yourself too?!) for friends and family when you're on a tight budget. 

I'm not sure what I can say about the jewellery myself - I think the pictures speak for themselves. They are personally really up my street and will be welcomed additions to my jewellery collection. The 'Forever' ring has a cross with 'forever' written on the side. I've never seen anything like that before - I'm honestly smitten! The cross necklace I love too (I love everything!!!) - It can be worn on it's own or it could be easily layered with other necklaces for a grungy look. The invisibobble was quite an unusual product - once I'd figured it out (basically use it like a normal hair bobble) I fell in love with it. The idea is that it doesn't leave kinks in your hair, and it frikkin works! It's so soft on your hair that it still looks perfect once you've taken it out and it stops your hair from pulling like mine always does when I tie it up too tight. 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The jewellery is so pretty, I love the ring. Can't believe it's so cheap too!

    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these bits are adorable and so cheap-I agree very very very cheerful too! I love the ring and the necklace the most! It is ideal for autumn! Lots of love, laurynx from funfairsandfairydust.blogspot.com -come and say hello and leave me your thoughts?:) great post! Lauryn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the necklace, what a great price too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how unusual the ring is! Definitely going to check Charmed Ivy out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CHEAP,
    YET, sooooo gorgeous! I love them :D

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete