Welcome to my Blog!

DRY LIP SEASON

By 15:19


The only downside to winter for me is that it seems to suck the moisture out of me where-ever possible (that sounds slightly weird, sorry ha). My hands crack and go a yucky blue colour, my feet go numb and my lips feel like I've put shatter nail polish on them. I feel like I'm pretty well prepared this year, especially in comparison to last. I have my fair share of lip balms I think (Carmex, Vaseline and x3 Babylips) which are always saviours, although it becomes pretty dull when you actually want some colour on your lips. Alright, some lip balms are tinted but they're not exactly as pigmented as lipsticks, are they?! 

The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters and Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons are both huge hits with me this year. Packed with a load of moisture, they soften your lips and give you considerably more pigment than a tinted lip balm would. With both of the products you have to compromise slightly with the lasting power compared to normal lipstick, but I never really consider it a problem since I'd have to apply a lip balm often too. Both of the products are under £10 - they cost more than a pot of Vaseline but with the wear that I've gotten out of mine personally, they're still well worth their money. 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Baby Lips and Vaseline are a must have for me! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Crayons, I have waaaay too many though! For me they're they perfect combination of colour and moisture. Lovely post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I get such dry lips in the winter! I love those crayons!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And they're really good. I live by them ATM xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips! I have two, one with colour and one without which I adore.

    PS. I love your blog design! so pretty.

    herheartisinparis.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete