Welcome to my Blog!

LATEST IN BEAUTY - THE GLAMOUR BEAUTY EDIT BOX

By 15:17

I know, cue the 10,000th post about this beauty box but honestly, I wouldn't bother writing about it if I didn't think that it was worth it. I had initially asked my Mother for a Glossy Box subscription but I decided against it when I saw the last few boxes, and decided that I'd wait until I found a box that I knew I'd be happy with. I'd seen this one and literally sat around for a month debating whether to buy it or not, so in the end I just went for it - If I was going to do a spending ban in December I knew I'd need something to keep me motivated (I ordered this on the 30th November so it's fine) haha. 

The box costs £14.95 + p&p (still ends up being under £20), with the contents of the box being worth £65. Not bad, eh? 




The box arrived wonderfully packaged. It was small enough to fit through the letterbox too so I didn't have to stay in to sign for it. Inside, there are some leaflets with offers (10% and 20% off.. yes please!!) and information about the products in the box.



HD Brows Eye Palette in Foxy - This is undoubtedly the most exciting product in the box. The cheapest I've found this for on the internet is £17, so you've pretty much got your moneys worth from the box already. Aimed at brunettes, there are two medium-brownish colours (which actually apply a lot darker than they look in the palette), a black colour and a cream highlighter. The pigment is fantastic - so much so that I managed to get it all over my face the first time I used this product (due to my inexperience, not the product). 

Eyeko Lash Curlers - This is another product really worth raving about. They just look blooming lovely, don't they! With purple velvety handles, they put my good old No7 eyelash curlers to shame, and I'm sure that these will be my new daily eyelash curlers from now on.

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara Travel Size - I FINALLY HAVE SOME OF THIS TO TRY!! I've literally had it on my list for months, and it hasn't disappointed so far. I was actually tempted to go to Boots and buy one of their £9 travel sizes of this but I'm very happy now that I've been able to get it at what works out to be a lesser price. It really lives up to what I had hoped for in that it's voluminous, black and stops my lashes from looking clumpy!


 I haven't actually tried either of these products yet - I'm really not much of a hair person. I literally wash my hair, condition it and then leave it to dry. The Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo especially will come in very useful though, I'm interested in seeing how it fares in comparison to Batiste (although in all honesty, I'm not expecting much difference), and the Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray will always be useful in my wardrobe in case I ever need some hairspray last minute. I do appreciate these though - I'm glad that the box includes products that are simple and bound to be used up, and they're not fancy products which I wouldn't know how to use. 


Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - I'm a total Face Oil newbie but I'm absolutely in love with this! I've only used it once but it literally made my face feel like a baby's bum and really gave me that extra moisture I needed with the wind and coldness around. I'm trying to save it so that my skin always feels better once I've used it (instead of using it frequently) but it's so difficult to resist!

Maybelline Babylips in Hydrate - I'm sure everybody knows about the Babylips hype, don't they? I'm glad to have another one even though I'm not particularly interested in collecting them, and for some reason this one doesn't seem as good compared to the others which I own (Cherry Me and Intense Care). Either way, this will be used by me a lot this Winter so I'm glad it's saved me from having to pay another £3 for one. 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yours is the second of these I have seen...and I have to say, I think I really need to get this! Birchbox got so disappointing...and Ipsy is great but I want more! I love subscription services. This packaging is gorgeous and check out all those great products! I'd be happy to get any of them. Woohoo!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I'm so glad I got around to buying it because I'm so pleased haha, and I agree! Xx

      Delete
  2. This looks absolutely gorgeous!
    I really wanted to buy it even though I can't really afford it, but I've got to say the contents really look well worth the money and they're definitely quality picks! xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is such an amazing box - I really wish I'd seen it a few weeks back, as I've only just bought the brow palette for £20 so this would have been such a better deal! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some amazing products there. Especially the benefit mascara x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's kinda bad though because I know i'll be desperate to buy the full size mascara when it runs out :o Xx

      Delete