Welcome to my Blog!

MY LIPSTICK COLLECTION

By 12:14

This post is awfully naughty. I thought i'd in heaven being able to write about all of my favourites lipsticks all at once, but It's actually extremely tedious when I'm taking pictures and trying to describe them all. Ah well, the things I do for you guys!


The funniest thing about this post is that I've separated my lipsticks into 3 colours. Deep Pink, Light Pink and Miscellaneous. Can you tell what my favourite lip colour is?!?! I really want to start branching out but I've put myself on spending ban at the moment. *sigh*


1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet (reviewed here)
2. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria  (absolutely beautiful colour)
3. MUA Lipstick in Shade 3
4. Avon ColorTrend Lipstick in Doll Pink
5. e.l.f Lipstick in Flirtacious
6. Avon ExtraLasting Lipstick in Vintage Pink
7. Revlon Lipstick in 'Mad About Mauve' (review coming soon ^_^)


1. Mac Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox (reviewed here)
2. MUA Lipstick in Shade 4
3. Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Rose
4. MUA Lipstick in Shade 7
5. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude


1. MUA One Direction Lipstick in Be Mine (Harry)
2. Rimmel Lipstick in Signature Red (discontinued :( I want to repurchase but I can't boo)
3. Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick in Lava Love
4. MaxFactor Lipstick in Midnight Plum 
5. Barry M Lipstick in 151

I also have Kate Moss Matte Finish Lipstick in Shade 107 but it was hiding in my makeup bag when I did the photos, oopsy! :(

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I am pretty jealous of your lipstick collection!
    I really should be good and sort through mine completely xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha don't be! I try to keep mine sorted and organised, i'm trying to be good about which ones I buy too :) I love tidying it! Sounds weird but you know :) Xx

      Delete
  2. You have such a huge collection haha :') love all the pink shades my fave x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really great collection, with a wide range of shades! I love the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks xx

    Gemma xx
    Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog it is wonderful and we are always giving all the news.

    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many amazing colours, looove them all! I should try and get a few new ones, I have two I just wear all the time! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And you don't need to! I think I'm quite good in that I wear most of time but if you're happy with the ones you've got then don't spend the money! Xx

      Delete