Welcome to my Blog!

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

By 13:00


Can we have a moment to appreciate how difficult it is to take photos now it's Winter? I am really, truly sorry guys!!
Bourjois Java Rice Powder - Making most of the 3 for 2 at Boots, I thought it was only logical to buy 3 expensive items to make the most out of the freebie on offer. I picked up this since I had wanted it for a while - I've heard nothing but good reviews about it, and the packaging is so so cute. The powder appears white and glittery in the packet although when applied to the skin it isn't visible - it just adds a nice subtle glow. 

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss - When my friend Katrina (her blog here) told me that this was available in the sale at Debenhams, I knew that this shade had to be mine. It's a very rich, red-ish magenta pink and although it probably wouldn't go down well wearing on a daily basis, it looks lovely when you're going out on evenings. The name of this isn't wrong either - the pigment is intense. 

MUA Pressed Powder Shade 4 - When I found out that this was a dupe for hoola, I went out and purchased it immediately. It works well since I am really pale, so is a really natural looking contour for using in the day. I've literally been using this everyday over the past month or so and I can't believe it cost only £1!

Sonic the Hedgehog Necklace - This was a gift off a friend a while ago and I just can't get over how cute it is! I don't always wear it but if it suited every outfit of mine then I think I would. 

Beckham Signature Perfume - Again, this was a gift from Katrina for my birthday last year (she's definitely making her debut in this post!!) and I've been using it loads since. I'm absolutely gutted that it's nearly running out! The scent is honestly lovely - quite rich and musky. Damn, I've got this describing scents thing cracked haven't I. haha

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. love the rice powder packaging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I want to get some of their bronzers next I think o:-) xx

      Delete
  3. that lip gloss is right up my alley! Love it!
    The rice powder sounds lovely as well!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The java rice powder is now my daily hero it's amazing and smells so good don't ya think?! Lovely shimmer on it too xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I've heard a lot of people say they love the smell but im not too fond of it myself :-( I love the rest of the product though haha it'll probably grow on me! Xx

      Delete
  5. I really want the Bourjois powder but I can never find it :(

    ReplyDelete