Welcome to my Blog!

SIMPLE GLAMOUR

By 15:50



From L-R (in bottom photo):
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varnish in 800 Black Out  
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Starry Sky
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Real Red
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Vivid Violet

There are so many ideas for nail art in the winter months and Christmas. From snowflakes to santa clause, they're all far too complicated for me to bother with. I much prefer to keep my nails looking simple by painting them in rich, sophisticated colours (although I am partial to some nail art gems and accent nails). I always think that I don't have many colours for winter, although I am surprised at how much I like these. They'd look perfect dressed up for a Christmas/New Years Party, or even on Christmas day itself! 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sometimes the simplest looks are the loveliest and I LOVE the black with the little gems, very sophisticated and tasteful! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! It was my attempt at being creative haha ;) I love simple nails! Xx

      Delete
  2. I need a black polish so bad, it looks gorgeous with a pointed nail too! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I need another one really, mines drying up but I'm trying to make the most out of it before I repurchase! Xx

      Delete