Welcome to my Blog!

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

By 16:03

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS! :D 
I've been somewhat slacking on the writing front this Christmas. It sounds silly but I didn't go on blogger at all yesterday (shock horror!!) and I'm really struggling to get back into the swing of things now - It's crazy what one day can do! That said, I'm really enjoying looking at everybody's Christmas Gifts posts. I'm slightly jealous of some, but it's nice to get ideas and to see what other people have received. I wanted to join in and write about the Beauty based Christmas Presents I received this year and although I didn't get many (It was mostly non-beauty items), I am really happy with what I got!

Disclaimer: I'm not bragging! It's Christmas!



The Body Shop Gift Sets in Strawberry and Mango

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 461
One Direction Kiss You Lip Polish in Strawberry

Lee Stafford Argan Oil
One Direction 'Our Moment' EDP 50ml
 See you soon!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I got the one direction perfume too, woo :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd like the 1D perfume but it's really nice! happy holidays :D x
    Lazy Obsession x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Hope you had a nice time :) Xx

      Delete
  3. They're so lovely aren't they! It's nice to smell nice for once ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete