Welcome to my Blog!

FAVOURITE POSTS OF 2013

By 11:09

I hope that people take this in the way it was intended and not in a stuck up way or anything like that. I wanted to make a summary of my favourite posts to end the year nicely (although I am technically a few hours late to do that) and hopefully give some people some reading material for those like me staying in on New Years Day. I've only been blogging for 5 months and so there aren't as many posts as I'd have liked to show you, but these are my personal favourites. Enjoy!


1) Nanshy Eye Brushes Review - my favourite eye brushes at the moment.
2) Meeting One Direction - 3 years ago now, blimey!
3) Charmed Ivy Jewellery - A lovely treat on a budget.
4) Top 10 Cosmetics Under £10 - Thinking about doing another one of these. I love these posts!
5) Boxing Day Beauty Haul - My most popular blog post of all time! The sales are still on too so you can get some ideas :B
6) My Lipstick Collection - I'm trying not to buy more but it still keeps expanding.
7) Simple Glamour Nails  - Lovely for a night out. 


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. i need to try that barry m gel paint, looks lovely! xx

    a-little-treat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd definitely recommend! I love them :) Xx

      Delete
  2. This is a cute post idea :) Happy New Year! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this post, not gonna lie slightly jealous as I have spotted Mr Styles in the one photo ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could do it all over again!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'll look forward to it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete