Welcome to my Blog!

HD BROWS EYE PALETTE IN FOXY

By 14:29


HD Brows Kit - £19.96 Foxy (Brunette)
'Bombshell' (Blonde)
'Vamp' (Dark)
When the Latest in Beauty box popped through my door (full review here), I didn't expect the HD Brows Kit to be anywhere near as good as it was. I'd kind of assumed that all eyebrow products were similar in terms of quality and it goes to show how wrong I was. 

The palette contains four shades which can be used either for your brows or to create a smoky eye look. Usually for my brows I use the darker brown to outline, then I use the softer brown to fill in my brows. I find the colours to be quite dark for me personally, as my brows are more of a mousey-brown colour although in comparison to my hair it still looks decent, and I also know some blonde people with darker brows make a lot of use out of the Foxy palette. The pigment is so intense on these that it actually gave me a shock the first time I used it - using the brush provided (or your own, if you wish) you can literally create a straight line along the whole of your brow in one stroke, and sometimes get away with two. 

I haven't actually found a use for the black colour other than for a smoky look since it's a bit too intense for everyday use, although I regularly use the two brown shades on my brows and the light colour as a highlighter. The colour lasts all day on my brows too, which is surprising as my eye area gets oily. The palette is one of those products which I'd never have purchased myself - I just didn't think that I needed it and so it wouldn't be worth the money. Now I actually own it, I've come to realise how much better it makes my brows look and I'll definitely repurchase this if I ever have to!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Looks lovely a little gutted I dint get this box now

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! I need it now!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I don't know what I did without it haha Xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great kit! I have no idea what I did before I discovered brow pencil! How did we survive?!

    Josie xoxo
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! So worth the money :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always after trying out new brow products, this may be next on my list! Lovely review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sound of it! It's lovely! Xx

      Delete
  6. I've always been so tempted by the HD Brows palette. I may have to invest! Following you on Bloglovin', lovely! Xx

    http://thelastsouvenir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brow products and have only being doing my brows the last 6 months wish I had picked this up

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete