Welcome to my Blog!

MOROCCAN ROOTS ARGAN OIL

By 17:12

25ml Moroccan Roots Argan Oil* - £9.99  (other sizes available)
A fortnight or so ago, I was contacted asking if I'd like to try some of the Argan oil from Moroccan Roots. When I accepted I had the Argan Oil down as being a hair product, similar to most of the other hair products which I owned. How wrong was I?!

The product arrived in lovely packaging (seriously, how cute does it look!) and had a piece of paper with a list of it's uses  and benefits inside - a huge plus for me as it means that you can make the most out of the product and use it in it's proper ways. Obviously some of it's uses don't apply to me, 'nurturing for mothers to be' and 'tattoo care' can't really be commented on but I am really impressed with what I've found with the product so far. 

The product is 100% natural and organic and so didn't have the nicest scent about it, although the scent wasn't a deal breaker and the benefits of the product really did outweigh the cost for me. The first time that I put this on my hair, I wasn't really sure what to expect although I was really pleasantly surprised. I put it on my hair before I shampooed as instructed and it made my hair a whole lot softer and a whole lot less frizzy. After my bath I also took the opportunity to put some of this on my face to see how it fared as a moisturiser/facial oil - another huge plus for me there too. My skin felt softer and it worked just how another face oil would. I can't quite get over how many uses there are for it!:
  • To Moisturise
  • Reduce the Signs of Aging
  • After Sun
  • For Mothers to Be
  • Soothe Skin Conditions
  • Tattoo Care
  • Replenish Dry Hair
  • Reduce Frizzy Hair
  • Enhance Hair Shine
  • Nail Care
  • Nourish Dry Lips
  • Soothes Skin after Shaving

I'm shocked myself at how much I really, really like this product. I feel like they've made a lovely effort with the information they provide on the other uses of Argan oil and have really widened my own knowledge of the product. It's also one of those which is just always useful to have in your bathroom cupboard - with the amount of uses that there is for it I know that I'll never really stop needing it. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks like a great product to try!

    eyecandybeauti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post.
    i am following your blog. pls follow back
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great and I love the packaging! Your header is so cute by the way :) Followed you on GFC!

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing isn't it! I can't live without some kind of oil in my hair now haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairly sure I have something similar but only use it for my hair, never thought to use it on my face/lips but should be handy for these bitter winter months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I'm looking forward to using it on my hands as they get really dry Xx

      Delete