Welcome to my Blog!

MY WINTER SKIN SAVIOURS

By 19:23

Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack // L'Oreal Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Moisturiser //
Balance Me Radiance Face Oil

I'm no expert in skincare and I probably know less about it than most of the beauty bloggers around here - I hope this year that I can start to learn more about it although I think I'm in a pretty good place at the moment in that I know about and own most of the basics. Thanks to blogging, I've learnt to swap my products around in the winter so that my skin doesn't dry out, and also about a load of products I never would have dreamt of picking up normally. 

L'Oreal Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Moisturiser
This has been my daily moisturiser for the past few weeks ago, and it really has been doing my skin a world of good. I don't have naturally dry skin, although I can tell that the winter is drying it out and I've been struggling to keep it moisturised for a while. This is a lot thicker than my usual moisturiser and I can really feel it sinking into the skin and reducing dryness. The moisturiser also claims to 'protect against daily stresses'. I'm sure it means stresses in a different context to me (I think it means protection from the sun, whereas I think of daily stresses as forgetting my keys and missing the bus) although the UV filter protects the skin from the sun and also helps to prevent skin ageing.

Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack 
This isn't really a mandatory product in my skin routine although I am really enjoying using it. I use it without fail each morning, instantly reducing the dark circles under my eyes and creating a brightening effect. I don't replace this with my concealer or anything like that, but I always use it underneath my makeup as it is very cool when applied to the skin, and so makes me feel more awake around the eye area. 

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
This product (or face oils in general) has got to be the most revolutionary to my skincare routine. From the first time I used it, I new I was in love. Every now and then I use this all over my face and leave it to sink in overnight. I literally wake up with skin feeling like a baby's bum! For all those who have dry skin, I'd definitely recommend giving this or an alternative Face Oil a shot.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I have been loving the Boots facial oils recently so i am intrigued with how this balance me oil compares. L'oreal always do quite good skincare in my opinion~ I love their skin perfection range with the gorgeous pink packaging and good quality product! I agree with you that eye creams are not an essential in my skincare regime, but i do like the Garnier eye roll-on which reduces the dark circles in the morning!

    Thank you for sharing your winter saviours! Have a lovely day! <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must try boots oil! A much more purse friendl alternative to try ;) And me too! The L'Oreal products are simple yet effective!

      Glad you like the post! Xx

      Delete
  2. Fab choices :) I have the Soap and Glory Eye Attack just need to start using it hehe. The face oil sounds amazing :)

    Charlee
    Charmed Charlee
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you must!! I love it, wakes me up so much :) It's a daily product for me now! Xx

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of the puffy eye attack, I really need to try some soap and glory skincare.
    I got he face oil at Christmas and I've only started using it, I'm hooked, I can't believe what a difference it makes!



    Jenn | <a href="http://photo-jenn-ic.blogspot.co.uk”>PhotoJennic</a>

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'd defo recommend the puffy eye attack first! I want to try some more of their skincare :) And I know! I wish I'd discovered it earlier Xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, I love S&G skin care xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's amazing! I think I need to look for a less expensive version though x

      Delete
  6. I use the L'Oreal Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Moisturiser too, but the Balance Me Face Oil looks really good too :)

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo! Haha I really want to try the matte one that they do :) and it is! Xx

      Delete
  7. These products look good! I may have to get my hands on the Balance Me face oil!

    xx

    ReplyDelete