Welcome to my Blog!

THE NEW YEAR WISHLIST

By 09:46

I've come to realise that these posts are extremely good for me (haha okay whatever you say Chloe!!!) They allow me to spend my money on things that I really want in oppose to things that I 'sort of' want and end up spontaneously buying. It has turned into more of a high-end wishlist this time, although I still think I've been pretty good in choosing things that I'm pretty sure I will like and make good use out of. 

The Green Smashbox Primer is probably the most interesting thing on my list. I only found out about it today but it literally sounds perfect for me. I've wanted a Smashbox primer for a while but upon finding out that this combats redness, I'm all the more interested in this. I'm also wanting the Alexa Chung 'it' book, and the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, since I enjoy reading non-fiction and these things are right up my street. I'm always on the lookout for things to read when I'm settling down for bed and I know that with these I'll be able to get the best of both worlds - I'll be sleepy and I'll get inspiration too.

I'm surprised at myself for actually wanting the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. It never appealed to me because I was under the impression that the coverage was sheer, but after hearing that it is actually high coverage, I'm really interested in trying it out, as I have quite a few blemishes to cover and I can get pretty dull skin too, with me being so pale. The MUA Matte Lipsticks are on my wishlist because I absolutely love matte lipstick - and for £1 they'll definitely be worth a shot (I want to try some of the more unusual colours - darks, corals etc. I have too many pink lippies!). 

It sounds kinda silly wanting to buy an empty Mac Palette, but I'd really really like to start off a collection. It'd be an ideal thing to buy because it means I can collect different colours over time, and sometimes ask for them for gifts at special occasions etc. I'm in no way intending to fill it up immediately (at £10 an eyeshadow? nah way), but it would be nice to see it build over time. And of course, the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I kinda feel like I deserve this because I don't own any other of the cherished palettes, it just looks so nice and it would be nice to upgrade since I use my MUA Undress Me Too palette almost daily. 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Great Wishlist I really want naked 3 toooo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting over the Naked 3 for so long now but I'm just not sure if the rosy tones would suit me (dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin). I'll definitely be picking up some of the MUA matte lipsticks though - for £1 you can't go wrong! danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'm sure they would! min it sure if they would suit me because I'm pale haha, and they look so nice don't they! Xx

      Delete
  3. I picked up the Bobbi Brown book at the library, saved me a few pennies! I want to try Naked 3 too, just wish the palette had more matte shades.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea! My friend picked it up from the library too but I think I'd rather get to keep it forever, haha looks so useful! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love the new layout hun! I really want the Naked 3 xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! :D and it looks so nice doesn't it! Xx

      Delete
  5. Some good products in this wishlist - the naked 3 palette is stunning! I got the Bobbi Brown book for Xmas, it's a really good read xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Alexa Chung book and I am obsessed!
    You will love it.
    - Janine
    janinemaral.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post.
    i am following your blog. pls follow back
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey both look so good! If only I was made of money haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good idea isn't it! Mac shadows are supposed to be really good too :) and of course I will! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just got alexa chungs book for christmas - love it!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the Alexa Chung book and it's fabulous, definitely recommend for lighthearted reading!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the Bobbi Brown book for christmas and I am loving it! Lovely blog, followed on GFC.
    Alice x
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have UD Naked 3, it is amazing! Although, I'm still lusting after MAC palette.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want both! Haha naked 3 is so lovely though Xx

      Delete
  14. The Naked 3 is a definite must have, it's so beautiful and the combinations are endless! xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh god, I want all of these things haha it's so depressing. I'm desperate to try the Nars Sheer Glow foundation and I hadn't heard about the MUA matte lipsticks but I need to get my hands on some!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'm sorry haha!! And they look so good do the lipsticks :) xx

      Delete
  16. Oh ya, definitely know what you mean with the Naked 3 palette - I don't have the 1 or 2 either, so maybe 3rd times a charm? And the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual sounds like a good read! I like non-fiction books as well, so it sounds like a good one to pick up and put down every once and a while! :)

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh definitely! Mind you I just want all of the palettes haha, and it looks so much fun! Xx

      Delete
  17. I really want the naked 3 palette too, great wishlist, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The smashbox primer looks interesting! I've heard great reviews about the Bobbi Brown manual x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aha I'm sorry! They all seem to have such good reviews and sound perfect, so I dontk blame you! :p Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh thankyou! :) it looks so inspiring :) Xx

    ReplyDelete