Welcome to my Blog!

L'OREAL PARIS GENTLE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

By 14:00

L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - £2.99 Boots 
I purchased the L'Oreal Cleansing Water in the Christmas sales and I had actually been really liking taking my makeup off with it. I did find after a while though that my eyes became quite sore and irritated, and it wasn't taking my eye makeup off as quickly or thoroughly as I would like. I had noticed this product previously when I was out shopping and so decided that I would pick it up to see how it worked along the cleansing water, as I have previously been using makeup wipes (followed by cleanser etc) to remove my makeup. 

To say I'm pleased with this is quite an understatement. I had expected to have to make a compromise between speed and softness on the skin (e.g. it'd either be harsh and takes my makeup off quickly or vice versa) but I really do think you get the best of both worlds. I do wear quite a lot of mascara and so I find that sometimes it can take a good scrub to get my makeup off, although the Eye Makeup Remover takes it off with literally just one or two wipes (it's even better at taking off eye makeup than the original cleansing water). It has also fulfilled my wish in that it isn't harsh on the eyes whatsoever, and I can personally commit to using this daily without my eyes becoming agitated. 

I know it sounds silly be raving about a product so boring, but I honestly feel like the £3 I had to spend will go a long way (I've been using this for a good fortnight and there's barely any product missing from the tub) for something which I'm pretty sure will be a new addition to my cleansing routine in the future. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh I will look for that in future if you get more for the money!! I do really like this though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! Such a good dupe for the Clarins :)

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried Clarins! I can't justify the price at the moment haha Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this - I've been having real trouble getting all of my eye makeup off with the micellar water xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! I have that problem too - I've been really liking this :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this! Along with the micellar water, I've heard it's not quite as good as bioderma but as I haven't tried it I can't really compare for myself. It does the job for me anyway! Xx

    ReplyDelete