Welcome to my Blog!

MY ELF COSMETICS WISHLIST

By 14:52 , ,

*E.L.F are currently holding a 50% off on all orders over £30!* 

1) Blush in 'Candid Coral' - £3.75
I've recently heard a lot about the blushers available at e.l.f and so I now really want to pick one of them up. They are a fantastic price (especially when 50% off) and I know that the shade is one that I will get a use out of. The packaging is compact and looks a lot more expensive than it is.

2) High Definition Powder in 'Translucent' - £6
I actually think that this product is quite expensive considering it's from elf cosmetics, although I really do like the sound of it. It apparently creates a 'soft focus' effect on the skin and so I'd love to see if it lives upto it's name as I really am a fan of illuminating and blurring powders.

3) Makeup Mist and Set - £3.75
I've been wanting to get hold of a setting spray for a while and this is by far the most reasonably priced. (Even MUA's is £6, what?!) I'm in no way ready to commit to buying an expensive one yet so I would love to try this and see how it works!

4) Daily Brush Cleaner - £3.75
Again, I am in no way prepared to pay the price of Mac to get hold of some spot brush cleaner, so I'd love to try this and see how it works first. My new years resolution is to clean my brushes more and so I'm sure that buying some of this will really help, as having to clean them with hand wash is thorough, but also really time consuming.

5) Mineral Infused Face Primer in Green - £6
I can never personally have enough primers and I've really been wanting to get hold of the Green Smashbox Primer. I'm glad I've found this as it sounds to be very similar and it will give me the opportunity to see whether I work well with the primer being green (it doesn't make your face green, it just helps to reduce redness. It's not that scary!) before investing in the Smashbox primer.

6) Fan Brush - £3.75
I feel kinda naughty adding this to my wishlist. I'm not really sure why I want it - I'm pretty sure that I can live without it but I don't have any brushes in a similar shape to this and it just looks so cool! I'm sure that if I do get around to buying it, I will soon find a use for it.

7) Lip Exfoliator - £3.75
This just seems to be like a less expensive and less messy version of Lush's beloved Lip Scrubs. I'd really like to get hold of one of these as it seems ideal for travelling and for mornings when I'm in a hurry.

8) Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Dark' - £3.75
I've seen plenty of reviews on this and everyone who I've seen using it seems to have really lovely brows. I really want to try this and see if it lives up to my current favourite, the HD Brows Kit. I really hope it does, as it's much more affordable!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I can't believe I haven't tried anything from e.l.f yet - the fan brush is on my list as well as the eyebrow kit :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Their stuff is quite hit and miss but they defo have a few gems every now and then :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Their clear brow mascara is really good and they have a lovely matte lip colour called Tea Rose too :) x

    www.andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm always interested in matte lip colours! I will look for that :) I have their eyebrow gel and set thing, really like it! Xx

      Delete
  3. Some great products there, might have to put an order in myself for some elf cosmetics.

    http://beautyskooldropout2013.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The thing is their products are hit and miss but I just can't help myself o:-) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Elf products!! Some great products here, ive never really seen these but i have the fan brush and its amazing for contouring! would love if you checked my recent elf post, i went a little crazy haha.

    polishedcouture.wordpress.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a good idea! Of course, I'll take a look :-) Xx

      Delete
  5. I'd never even heard of Elf products until yesterday but this post has inspired me to take a look at a few products. I love the look of the eyebrow kit and the candid coral blush!

    Rose | www.juxtarose.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? Take a look at their website - I can't get over how affordable everything is! Xx

      Delete
  6. I also want the HD translucent powder but it's always sold out!! :( xx

    Tracey
    Saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I've used the Elf Mist Spray and loved it. It was my savour during summer time. My makeup did not move all day and it kept the oils at bay. Would highly recommend.
    The eyebrow kit is good too. I use it quite often too.
    Rumbielove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ELF, it's so awkward to get in the UK though! It's in every drug store and supermarket in the states! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete