Welcome to my Blog!

TECHNIC CHEEK TINT AND HIGHLIGHT

By 09:09 , ,

Technic High Lights £1.49 // Technic Cheek Tint £1.99
At the moment I'm being a bit silly with my money. At the start of the year I told myself that I would buy less makeup and put the money that I save towards high end makeup so that I can have a mix of both drugstore and high end. That hasn't quite gone to plan though - I am buying less makeup, but my money is basically just going on clothes and other things. Oops! Therefore, I decided to try and turn it on its head and go on a budget as tight as possible, with these being some of my favourite purchases.

I picked up these knowing that they are both supposedly dupes for the Benefit Bene-tint and High Beam. I could never see the point in paying £20 or so for one when I knew that I could get similar for a lot lot less. Obviously I can't compare these to the benefit products as I don't have them although actually, I really like them. The highlighter looks quite clumpy on the brush as it's a lot thicker than the cheek tint, but it does it's
highlighting job perfectly. It's easy to blend, pigmented but not too shimmery. It's become a regular in my makeup bag and I'm pretty sure it will remain there as it's just so quick to use! The cheek tint hasn't been such a huge hit with me personally although it's still not a bad product. It is more watery than I had expected and I'm still trying to crack applying it with my stippling brush, I've become slightly better at doing it since I started although it's definitely not something to do when in a rush! That said, I think that's more a personal problem and so I would probably encounter the same with tints regardless of the brand.

At the moment I'm far too excited over these. I wish they'd bring out some different shades of the cheek tint as I really want to try Benefit's Lolli Tint, but I can't justify the price after finding these for so much less. If anybody has the opportunity to buy these (I brought mine from Bodycare) I'd honestly so recommend picking some of these up. Even if you were to buy them and don't like them, they're less than £2 each and so it's not the end of the world!

The High Lights (Technic) product has been compared to the Benefit High Beam by Beth at Beauty in Beta, if anybody wants to check it out to see a comparison it's here!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow such a bargain, great to know, thanks for sharing!!
    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the packaging reminds me of the benefit tints!
    These look really, goof will definitely need to invest in them
    xx
    | adaynasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! Not gonna lie, that was half the reason I brought them haha Xx

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely trying these! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would try the highlights but not the cheek tint as I didn't like the Benefit version of it. Good luck with spending less money, I'm trying to do the same x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love the Benefit versions of these, but £2 each??? Score! Nice find :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look interesting! I love the benefit versions, so might have to give these a try. Great post, followed!
    Alice x
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found this post. I have been really thinking about purchasing the high beam benefit one but I did not want to spend that much. I will definitely check theses out.

    http://lanasmakeupbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chloe, great review. I really like the Technic products so I will definitely give these a try. Would love to see them used though :-)

    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete