Welcome to my Blog!

VALENTINES WITH F&F

By 08:28

I have probably mentioned this before on here but I literally think I am the loneliest blogger going. The only valentine I've ever had was my Mum when I was about 10, and so I always like to treat myself at these times of year. When F&F offered me the opportunity to receive a box of valentines treats there was no way that I could refuse such an offer, and with all the items inside being so affordable it's definitely worthwhile to have a good old pamper!


F&F Alice Lingerie Set Bra £10*/Underwear £5* 
I'm actually sat here giggling at myself right now. If anybody watches Miranda, you'll know how uncomfortable she gets and I am exactly the same. Nevertheless I thought that this set was absolutely beautiful and so wanted to take the opportunity to share it (not literally). I'm always careful when ordering online as I like to try things on before I buy, but I took the plunge and my usual size was thankfully the perfect fit. At only £15 for the pair, I really don't think that this is breaking the bank for such pretty and comfortable underwear.






Soap and Glory Glow Lotion* 
With Soap and Glory being as expensive as it is, receiving something new is always a lovely treat. I've never really heard about the Glow Lotion and so was quite intrigued. I was nervous because I am very pale and so I could imagine myself just looking completely white from all of the glow and shimmer. Actually though I'm very impressed - it was nowhere near as shimmery as what I had expected and left just a nice glow on the skin. It works as both a highlighter and a moisturiser and is a product I know I will end up getting a lot of use out of, both in the summer when I'm tanned and winter to stop my skin from looking quite so dull.

Soap and Glory 'A Great Kisser' Lip Moisture Balm* 
I actually find this product to be quite expensive for what it is and so I was really interested to see how it turned out. I have the tint 'Vanilla Bean' which smells absolutely AMAZING. Honestly. I do think that this is less of a lip balm and more of a lip gloss - It is moisturising but not something which I could imagine myself using when my lips are really dry and cracked. It's much more of a gloss and the subtle tint and shimmer makes my lips look a lot more plump and full, really easy to apply in the mornings when in a rush!



Essie Summer 2013 Mini Collection* 
This nail polish trio contains three shades: 'Naughty Nautical' (Teal Green), 'Sunday Funday' (Coral Pink) and 'Full Steam Ahead' (Lilac). I am a huge fan of Essie and all of the shades in this collection are incredibly easy to wear all year round, and with such a contrast in all of the shades it's pretty much guaranteed that there will be one you're in love with - It's Sunday Funday for me! I don't wear nail varnish often as I'm lazy but I'm really excited to paint my nails on an evening with these, I always feel great with nice nails! You also get a lot more selection with your money too, with these three coming in at £12 in oppose to £8 each for the full sized products.



Hotel Chocolat Love-Me-Do Triple-Layer Pralines & Strawberry Heart Lick* 
*drools* Buy me chocolate from Hotel Chocolat and I'm all yours. Honestly - it's such a treat and I don't think anybody can deny how appealing it all looks in comparison to a bar of Snickers or Bounty. These are perfect to console myself with this year and it has been so difficult not to eat them, I've literally had to hide them from myself until I gotten around to taking the photos, haha!


I've been so happy with the goodies which I received from F&F as part of Valentines Day this year. I'd never have thought to look in Tesco for such nice lingerie and this has broadened my horizons so much, I definitely want to take another look in the future!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I was so shocked when I opened it :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. These look great! The lingerie is gorgeous and you can't go wrong with chocolate!
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I think I need to try and space out eating the chocolate because it'll all go at once but it's so pretty :) Xx

      Delete
  3. My mum always sends me a valentine card too haha!
    You've really treated yourself! I love Soap and Glory products :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a good box of treats. can't go wrong with chocolate:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the box! And definitely not :) Xx

      Delete
  5. these are good treats...share the chocolate with me :)....I'm always lonely on valentines day also :(

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so surprised with how nice that underwear is - I'd never have expected that from a supermarket!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the Essie collection I will definitely be picking up, cannot wait for Summer to arrive but the teal and lilac will be perfect for Spring too :) xx

    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh definitely! I love teal nail colours :) xx

      Delete
  8. Awww such nice goodies you've got there! :) I have a boyfriend but doubt we will do much on Valentine's Day.. i think it's overrated ha! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with some Soap and Glory!
    And the underwear set is actually very pretty.

    Best wishes, Danielle
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not! I love soap and glory :) and it is! I was pleasantly very surprised Xx

      Delete