Welcome to my Blog!

THE BODY SHOP BODY BUTTER IN STRAWBERRY

By 16:06 ,


(this is me trying to disguise the fact that I've already tried this. Did I do a good job?? Haha)























When it comes to skincare products and I am a total, complete slacker. I rarely moisturise (oops!) and when I do, it's usually only my elbows because I know I'll be wearing a short sleeved t-shirt the next day. This was part of a gift set which I received from one of my cousins for Christmas and oh my, do I like it (yes, I am still blogging about Christmas presents).

It's not the first ever body butter/moisturiser product I've used but it's definitely my favourite. I've used one from Avon before which made my skin sting and itch like there was no end. That still baffles me to this day since my skin isn't especially sensitive and there are so many people out there who love it, but who knows! I've also used plenty of the heavily perfumed body lotions which always seem to come with perfume gift sets.
This body butter is different - completely different. It's still heavily scented like perfumed products are although it's a nice scent. It literally does smell like strawberries, which is to be expected, but it's a nice and pleasant sweet smell, rather than something full of alcohol and artificial chemicals and all that blergh. The butter is thick and sinks into the skin quickly to leave it feeling soft and moisturised, and doesn't sting or itch on the skin at all. I do find some of The Body Shop's products to be slightly on the pricey side (and at £13 a pop, this is no exception) although this is definitely something which I'll consider repurchasing when I've used up all of my moisturisers and need to invest in a new one. Whether I pick the same scent again (strawberry is lovely) or pick a different one to make a change I don't know, but it's well worth the money. Definitely!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. The Body Shop Body butters are so rich and wonderful for the skin. I've never tried the strawberry one, but I'm very tempted to get satsuma next :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Body Shop body butters, this ones my favourite for the summer. Coconut is good too but the formula seems to be a lot thicker. I love to get the shower gel and body spray too, can't get enough of that scent lol! xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh is it? I really want to try Coconut when this runs out - and I know!! I feel like I have so much of their strawberry stuff (from a gift set)... i'll be sick of the smell in the end haha Xx

      Delete
  3. I love body butter & The Body Shop ones are fab! Strawberry one is by far my favourite, it smells so good! Xox

    www.tartanbones.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such an amazing smell - was in love as soon as I smelt it lol Xx

      Delete
  4. Hello lovely, I have tagged you in the 7 sins of beauty tag! Hope you enjoy xxx

    http://www.missemmacharlotte.com/2014/03/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html#.Uxg6GufV8p0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh tankyou! I will take a look :) Xx

      Delete
  5. This is my all time favourite body butter! I love how quickly it sinks into your skin living it so soft, being a huge fan of strawberries it had me at just the name of it, although my boyfriend bought me back two berry body butters when he went on holiday and they are just as amazing, the smell the moisture, just perfect
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh berry sounds nice! :D haha I always seem to love strawberry stuff. Especially starburst! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Body Shop body butters! I love my cocoa butter one x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've not tried cocoa butter! Need to go to the body shop and have a huge smell I think lol Xx

      Delete
  7. The smell of this is insane! I like their new blueberry one too :)

    Aimee - AroundTwenty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does blueberry smell like?? (Probably blueberries actually.. silly me haha) I must try it! Xx

      Delete
  8. I've never tried the strawberry one either. The Brazilian nut was my favourite but they discontinued it :( the cocoa butter one was great when I was pregnant but my favourite is the vitamin e cream. Great post :)

    Pinar xo

    Beautybakingbella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete