Welcome to my Blog!

BOOTS 3for2 + POUNDWORLD BEAUTY HAUL

By 13:28 , ,

It's funny actually - every time I do a haul I say to myself 'I'll stop now' and promise myself that I'll save my money. With another 3 for 2 and a new PoundWorld near me, I didn't have enough self restraint not to make a couple of cheeky purchases. That's it for me though - I'm not buying anything else! (See, there I go again)


L'Oreal True Match Foundation £9.99 
I want to use up some of my existing foundation before I dig into this but my first impression is that I really like it. I always try to trick myself into thinking I'm tanned by buying darker foundation, but this time I actually came out with the correct shade, N1, and it's a pretty good match. 

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara £8.99
I didn't want to buy this when it first came out - all I can imagine is the Wand moving away from my eyelashes every time I try to use it. Again, I want to use up some of my older products before I use this but I am now so excited to use it! Haha.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in 'Pink Pong' - £8.99
I've seen so many rave reviews about these that I decided to make it my 3 for 2 freebie. I'd never normally dream of spending £9 on a lipstick that seems so small but I can definitely see why everybody loves it so much. It's my first time trying this as we speak, but I've been wearing it for about four hours. Two cups of tea (and a few too many biscuits) later and it looks like it's only just been applied. Perfect. 


I always look in Poundland at the makeup but I never seem to come across many gems. Nevertheless when I found out that there was a new Poundworld at the shopping centre, of course, I had to take a look. 

Barry M Electric Purple Lengthening Mascara £1 
I did actually think that this was an eyeliner when I brought it, but still. I'm excited to use this as I really want to try coloured bottom lashes and surprise surprise, purple is one of my favourite colours. I'm thinking that this may be a less expensive version of the Purple Miss Manga mascara, but we shall see.

Barry M Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon £1
This is probably one of my favourites of my buys. The colour is a light, shimmery cream colour and I think it'd work well as a base or on its own for everyday wear. Being a chunky crayon it's quick to apply on the eyelids and doesn't look OTT. Although I don't think I'll be using his shade for my lips, haha! 

Barry M Dazzle Dust in 73 £0 (came with Eye and Lip Crayon)
This was more of an 'oh, alright then' purchase because it came in the same packaging as the eye crayon. It's bright pink and so I'm not sure whether I'll actually wear it out of the house, although I put it on for a bit of a laugh and I did feel like one of those fashion models with totally absurd makeup. Maybe if I can apply it sparingly then it'll look nice alongside the Naked 3, hmm...

Revlon Baby Stick for Lips and Cheeks in Sunset £1
'Oooh, revlon! This will be good!' I thought. Hah. All I've noticed so far is that it has no pigment and also takes my foundation off so I have to sit and clean it everytime I've tried it. We'll see. 

Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes £1
Not bad, poundworld! I've never tried pre-glued lashes before so I'm not sure how well they'll work, but I have my own glue if they don't work. I like how natural and easy to wear these look.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I bought two of the revlon baby sticks! They're useless, was gutted!! They aren't pigmented at all, boooo!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the L'Oreal True Match foundation, find it to be more of an evening foundation rather than every day with the right primer though x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! it's a really high coverage - love it Xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got some great things,I never get so lucky in Poundland!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 3 for 2 in Boots again?! *compiles wishlist* xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eyelure lashes and the miss manga mascara is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Miss Manga Mascara, I kinda brought it in the purple shade though! I had no idea Poundland sell makeup!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh what's it like? And yeah they do - you ave to be lucky though! x

      Delete
  7. I got the eyelure lashes in a glossybox awhile ago and quite liked them! Can be a bit tricky to put on but what fake eyelashes arent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what great prices, how does the mascara work? I'd love to give those lashes a go! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks, the staying power is great. I bought a couple of them last week and I think Pink Pong is next on my to purchase list xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love mine! Wearing it every day - I need more shades! Xx

      Delete