Welcome to my Blog!

MARCH FAVOURITES

By 16:08


The time is here again to get writing about my favourite products of the month. I had originally planned on discontinuing these posts because it all felt a little contrived - like I was forcing myself to find new products to like. Nevertheless, a month off and I'm ready with another load of products which I've been loving, and they're not things that I've been going out if my way to find either. Hooray! 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+: A product which I've reviewed before and recently have been living by. It reduces my blemishes and redness whilst making sure that my spots come and go a lot sooner. Full review here! 

Bourjois Bronzing Primer: This one of those multi purpose products which is recommend to anybody. I've recently been mixing it in my foundation to darken it slightly which works a treat, though I also really love using it as a contour or base. It is slightly on the orangey side, although it can be blended so easily that you still don't end up walking around like an orange.

Soap and Glory Feel Good Factor Translucent BB Creme: This is a product which I've ranted about before because if the packaging. This isn't a BB cream - it's a primer. Nevertheless it is a fantastic base to use underneath foundation - it makes my face smooth and doesn't crackle away during the day. 

Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation: I really really like this foundation. The coverage is quite high although it still looks natural - literally the perfect foundation for me. I like that it actually stays put all day without any re-applying and doesn't clog to the dry parts on my face. Avon have quite a wide shade range for this foundation and you can buy some sample sachets to find out your shade before purchasing the full product. 

MUA Pro Brow Kit: This kit contains three pigmented shades and a brow wax, along with a brush and pair of mini tweezers. I don't use the brush although the rest of the products are amazing. There is a shade for dark, medium and light brows and the tweezers are perfect to carry around when on the move. I literally prefer this to my HD Brows kit at the moment, and did I mention that this brow kit costs only £3.50? Total bargain! Again, I've done a more detail review comparing it to the HD brows kit here!

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious: I love matte lips, end of. Orange was a shade I thought I'd never be able to pull off but Audacious is surprisingly nice - it's out there but not too out there, if that makes sense. I'm sure everybody already knows what the Revlon Matte balms are like - but they're not drying, long lasting and they have a very strong smell of peppermint (I'm not sure whether I like this yet, but I can put up with it for the sake of the rest of the product).

Vera Wang Princess 30ml EDP*: I'm terrible at describing perfumes, and so I'm not going to waffle on. According to the internet it 'includes a mixture of waterlily, apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk, and vanilla.'. I hope that's helpful, because all I can say is that it smells nice. Absolutely lovely - so soft and light and easy to wear everyday.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the sound of the Soap and Glory primer - I need something to help my foundation last now that it's heating up!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Soap and Glory Primer! It's probably one of the best which I've tried :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Avon foundation too! Definitely doesn't get enough love in the blogging world!

    http://lovelaurenxx.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MUA Brow kit is amazing, I still can't get over how cheap it is! I haven't used mine for a while because I started using eyeshadow instead but I might have to find it and give it another try.

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I absolutely love it :) Xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the matte balms and Vera wang smells amazingggg! I love most of these products to be honest xxxx

    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try the Revlon colour balms!! really like the colour you got, would love if you could check out my blog! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Definitely a recommendation from me haha, and of course :) Xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard the Vera wang perfume is meant to be gorgeous love your faves xx

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete