Welcome to my Blog!

THE TOPCORN TRIBE

By 15:29

(My fantastic editing skills, eh?)

Let me start by telling you the story of how I was introduced to the Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn Tribe. I was first introduced to them on twitter where I saw other people posting pictures of huge boxes full with popcorn. Very jealous. Very very jealous! Lone behold, a few months later there was an email sat in my inbox from the people themselves, and a month later this box was sat at my door. I now feel like an official blogger - I'm baffled at how meaningful a box of popcorn can be!

This month the box contained stickers to use on a packet of skinny topcorn as a gift for the mother this Mother's Day - I'm sure she'll consider a packet of personalised popcorn a somewhat unusual gesture, but I hope she'll be pleased with it! (She'd better, as it's nice stuff. I can't afford to be wasting it! Haha). I actually think it's a really thoughtful thing to put into the box, I am impressed!

Inside the box there are all six flavours of their Skinny Topcorn: Sargent Salt, Sweet 'n Salt, Wasabi Glaze, Heat 'n Sweet, Chocolate Crackle & Sweet Cinnamon Spice. My favourite has gotta be Chocolate Crackle (who wouldn't like chocolate flavoured popcorn) but there literally isn't one that I don't like. Some of the flavours are quite unusual, tastes which I would never dream of putting together with popcorn (Wasabi Glaze, for example), but they're still strangely nice.

The packets are huuuuge and they're really low in calories considering how much you get to eat. A year ago I wouldn't have bothered about the nutritional content, although I'm now a lot more fussy about how many calories I'm eating so I'm literally loving these. 108 calories for a packet of popcorn?! Yes please! I love sitting in bed on an evening with a film and packet of this stuff - it's a much healthier treat than what I would usually have chosen and with it being so easy to pick up in Supermarkets, it's difficult not to buy it.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg i love popcorn!! soooo jealous!!

    Beautyxpress0.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious, I'm very jealous!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete