Welcome to my Blog!

MY SEPHORA WISHLIST

By 16:18 ,


Never has the phrase 'I'm not made of money' come back to hit me in the face like this. I always stand by the idea that money isn't important in the world, and I wouldn't want to be rich because then buying something expensive wouldn't be exciting. However, today, it officially changed. I want to be rich for a day so that I can make a huge Sephora haul and drool over everything. Maybe one day.

Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow in 'The Lolita' - $59.00 (£35.59)
This was brought to my attention after watching Vivianna Does Makeup's Sephora Haul. It is quite expensive for what it is although there's no way I could make an order and not put this in my basket. I think with a good nude palette you can't go wrong, and it'll be nice to have some shades a bit more brown-nude than my Naked 3 palette (oh so pink!). 

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation - $48.00 (£28.95)
I put this in my basket on a total whim (naughty naughty), although a girl can never have too many foundations. Based on what I've heard, the coverage is sheer and so perfect for Summer - though it's quite heavily fragranced and so I'm quite lucky that this is something that doesn't really bother me. That said the shade selection seems quite wide and I know what shade I would buy if I were to buy it - Whether I'll take the risk, I'm not so sure.

Clinique Cheek Pop in 'Peach Pop'  - $21.00 (£12.67)
These are available in the UK (I think) but since I rarely go near a Clinique counter, I feel like I might as well add this into my order. I've heard a lot about these blushers and I really can't resist the flower pattern engraved. The shade 'Peach Pop' is my favourite of them all - I've come to find that peach and orange shades suit me best and I just reaaaaaaally reaaaaaally want to buy this.

Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Starter Kit - $79.00 (£47.65)
Make Up For Ever is probably the brand which I feel like I've missed out on most. I always see their products in Sephora Hauls and I would so love to give their products a go, so I think that this kit would be a good place to start. There's still the issue of picking the right shade for me, although it's nice to know that if I do pick the wrong shade there's still some other products in the set to justify it slightly and so it'll be slightly more worth the money.

Anastasia Beverly Hills No Brows, No Problem Kit - $59.00 (£35.59)
At the moment I'm loving my MUA Brow Kit and so buying this will really be pushing the boat out. I've heard so many positives about Anastasia Brow products that I kinda just think 'Why not buy them in a set and get multiple products'? It's not like I'm going to be making Sephora orders regularly to buy any more in the future. Getting nicer brows is on my wishlist at the moment - I'm in the process of growing them so that I can get them threaded and so I'd love to be able to try these once I've had them done. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I want everything on this wishlist
    I love your posts
    xx
    http://beautystreet284.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marc Jacobs foundation is intriguing - I'm not sure I've ever seen a gel foundation before. The colour range looks great though. When I was in New York last year I was quite poorly so didn't get the chance to really have a good look around Sephora and only ended up buying Nails Inc that I could easily have bought in the UK. DOH!
    Thirty Something OAP Giveaway Post
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sounds like something I would do haha. Hope you had a lovely time despite being ill! xx

      Delete
  3. The Clinique cheek pop's look SO cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! and of course! I love looking at hauls :) x

    ReplyDelete