Welcome to my Blog!

MY MAKEUP COLLECTION

By 18:32 ,

After a totally draining couple of months with exams - I am officially back in the blogging world! I found it more difficult than I thought I would to get back into it however I thought I'd start with a pretty basic post - my makeup collection. It does seem like there's quite a lot of makeup here because it's quite condense, I think though that when you look further into it there's not actually that much - this is everything I own - for example I only actually have a couple of everything and I do try to use products up before buying more

(If anybody is interested, I use old perfume gift boxes and Body Shop gift set boxes to separate the sections)


Face
I have two main face product sections - Makeup (first picture) and Skincare (second picture), however my 'skincare' section is full of perfume samples and hand creams etc too, so doesn't really fall into the face category. Don't ask me why I put them there - it just felt right at the time!


My Favourite Face products at the moment are both from Bourjois - the Healthy Mix serum and the Java Rice Powder. They are both already really well known and I absolutely adore Bourjois for their base products - they're so on point. The Healthy Mix Serum is a lighter version of the Healthy Mix foundation and is wonderfully light on the skin - it looks nice and dewy for the Summer months too. The Java Rice Powder is another great summer product - it's very glittery in the pot but applies translucent to the skin, without making it look too bright. 

Eyes 
I don't really buy many eye products in comparison to face/lips - I always struggle so much with them that I usually just wear mascara, unless I feel like making a really special effort. I keep my palettes at the right of the drawer as they don't fit in the box and my favourite of them all is definitely my Naked 3. Sometimes I'm a bit reluctant to use it in case I drop it on the floor and break it - it comes to something when you buy expensive makeup and then you're too scared to use it. Ha!



Lips
The drawer of dreams!!! I'm actually waiting on one of those lipstick holders which everybody has at the moment to put on top of my drawer so hopefully my lips 'set up' (if you can even call it that) will soon change. I actually tried to have a clear out of my lip products before making this post but I literally threw away one lip gloss - that was it. I have quite a few but wear pretty much every product I own in this box, so I don't think it's too harmful to have so many.


The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in 'Pink Pong' and the Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive are my two favourite products at the moment - The Bourjois Rouge Edition is perfect for a long-lasting matte lipstick, whereas the Matte Balm is the perfect everyday rosy pink which you can apply on the go or in a rush.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a good collection.
    Must be so easy to find everything being so organised
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And you'd be surprised I think, I still have to scout around for particular products sometimes :') xx

      Delete
  2. I love your stash of beauty products! Lovely blog btw

    Fatihasc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope your exams went well. What a lovely collection, I seriously need to try the healthy mix serum I have heard so much about it.


    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot more make up than I do! I love how it's all separated to make it a bit easier to find the product you want x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete