Welcome to my Blog!

JOAN COLLINS TIMELESS BEAUTY GLORIOUS GLOSS

By 11:22 , , ,

                                       Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Glorious Gloss in 'Too Hot to Handle'*  -£18.00
If I'm being honest I had heard of Joan Collins' new makeup collection before however I hadn't really taken the time to sit and look at the products which were available. That said, I was pleasantly surprised when it fell through my door. I always think that there's a risk of the products looking dated and old fashioned but these aren't in the slightest. I absolutely love the packaging too - it's sleek and sophisticated but not too old, it reminds me of something that you'd buy from Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line. So. Nice. 

'Too Hot to Handle' is a bright pink magenta shade, inspired by Jayne Mansfield. This shade is literally my idea of a perfect shade - I've always been a sucker for a hot pink! I'm actually really interested in trying some of the other products in the collection - 'Ava' is an absolutely gorgeous looking shade, I'm far too tempted! It is so pigmented it doesn't really require a lipstick underneath although if you really wanted to pack a punch with this gloss you could definitely put something underneath - I'm thinking Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria, although it's really fine on it's own. The gloss isn't sticky whatsoever and it's really pleasant to wear too. The lasting power of the gloss isn't anything out of the ordinary really - it's just what you'd expect from a gloss. 

Generally speaking I do think they're nice glosses - There are four shades available: 'Too Hot to Handle', 'Monte Carlo', 'Ava', and 'Pearl' which are all lovely. It is an expensive gloss but I think it shows in the packaging and the amount of product available - the tube is huge! 


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. wow that colour is gorgeous I use to be a firm matte worshipper and now I really love glosses for summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to change things up every now and then! If I get bored of matte products I'm almost stuffed as I have so many lol xx

      Delete
  2. I love matte too, but it's nice to have a change! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour and the packaging is lovely too! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is gorgeous, i doubt i could pull it off, it looks amazing on you!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love this sort of colour! xx

      Delete
  5. It's lovely! - And me too, I'd definitely be buying more! <3

    ReplyDelete