Welcome to my Blog!

LUSH 'GRANNY TAKES A DIP' BATH BOMB

By 15:07 , ,


I've never tried a Lush Bath Bomb before so I decided that I would take the plunge and buy one whilst I was in town for the Birmingham July Meet. I brought 'Granny Takes a Dip' as it was one of the new products and they gave us a demonstration of it exploding beforehand.

When thrown in the bath bomb produces mostly pink bubbles - then as it melts away you eventually get a burst of blue bubbles, red and green. When I read the magazine I didn't expect to like the scent - It's got a mix of ginger, pepper and lemon, which to me sounds absolutely awful. The scent is quite strong and spicy but it's a lot nicer than what it sounds I think - it definitely didn't put me off. Once the bubbles had all disappeared it left the water a deep grape colour. The first time I'd actually been able to sit in purple water without thinking 'get out quick!! I don't want my skin to dye!' (hair dye).

It costs £3.25 to buy which at first instance doesn't seem like a lot - however once I had used it, it kind of sunk in for me. That's it. My £3.25 is gone. It was a nice treat but I don't think I'll buy one for every bath I have, I bathe daily so that would be a very expensive habit. I definitely want to try some more products from Lush (The Dragons Egg looks AWESOME) but I think I'll have to be a bit more restrained in store.

Lush 'Granny Takes a Dip' Bath Bomb - £3.25 
What are your favourite Lush products?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This looks so pretty, I love the Dragon Egg one :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Dragon's egg yet but I got it for my birthday - so excited to use it! xx

      Delete
  2. Super gorgeous! I love lush bath goodies!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/pink-picks-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LUSH! My fave product at the moment is the Brightside bubble bar which smells like an orange grove - and it turns the water bright orange too. It lasts forever 'cos you only need a little bit and it produces so many bubbles. If you're trying to save money, I'd recommend that or The Comforter! :) The bubblegum lip scrub is gorge too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I will look into that one! I've heard about the comforter but I will have to look at the brightside bubble bar :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh it makes the bath look so pretty, I haven't been able to try any as I don't have a bath :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Oh no - I couldn't ever imagine that! I'm the total opposite, I have a bath but not a shower haha Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh, it looks really cool!

    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in this bath bomb! x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete