Welcome to my Blog!

MAKEUP FOR £1

By 09:55 , , ,

I think I spend far too long talking about Poundland and Poundworld on my blog so I thought I'd attempt to finish it up with a collective post on what I've managed to pick up from there. Where ever I go I'll always say 'oh, can I have a quick look in Poundland?', literally. Most of the time I pick up little treats when I least expect to - it's usually when I say 'Oh, I'll look but I don't think there will be anything there' that I come out with the most. Some of the times it can be absolute rubbish and so I don't buy anything but when the products are good, they're pretty good I must say. 


Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes - RRP £5.39
Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Liner in Brown - RRP £3.99
Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick in Rich Russet - RRP £4.49
Barry M Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon (Discontinued I think)
Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad in 017 Dark Signature - RRP £6.99
Calvin Klein Cream Eyeshadow (Discontinued)



Barry M Dazzle Dust - RRP £4.59
Rimmel Apocalips (No shade name) - RRP £6.49
Rimmel Stay Blushed in Sunkissed Cherry - RRP £4.49

I definitely don't think that Pound shops are the sort of shop where you can say 'Oh okay, I'm going shopping today to buy lots of makeup' as I have brought these from countless trips over time. But it all adds up eventually, especially as I make sure to only buy products and brands which I will actually wear and get use out of. What are your best £1 buys?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such great finds! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you could buy this kind of brand makeup from a Pounland, I will definitely have to have a look in there next time I go shopping! :-)
    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know you could get the Apocalips from Poundland - I love those! xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! They're such bargains it's always worth a look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're pretty good too! I wish I'd brought more o:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're really good aren't they - I always have a look! I'll have a look for those argan oil products too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're recent - you'd have a chance :) I've been in so many times and I've only seen them both once though so look as often as you can I'd say :) xx

    ReplyDelete