Welcome to my Blog!

BLOGGER'S BLOCK, ORGANISATION & CREATIVITY

By 10:35

Recently I've been on a bit of a blogging downer. I've been seriously lacking motivation - I'm bored of my layout, I'm bored of my posts, I'm just generally bored of it. I've been trying to get myself back on track slowly as blogging is something which I know I love and to be honest, I wouldn't forgive myself if I gave it up after a year. 

In an attempt to get my blog back on track I'm giving everything a bit of a makeover - I'm going to have a play around with my layout a little bit, delete some of the scheduled posts which I didn't really like and just start a fresh. I want to get some more variety into my blog and integrate things a bit more, for example maybe some more clothing posts and instagram posts.  Unlike most people I have never bothered with a 'blogging book' before - I'd just write down things I needed to remember on a sticky note and put it on my wardrobe. It has actually been quite a help though, you'll have to excuse my handwriting but writing down a list of possible posts was a good start for me. I think I've been doing so many product reviews recently that I forgot how many other blog post ideas there was out there. I've been getting so much use out of the Foray White Hardcover A5 Notebook since I started using it as my 'blogging book', it's got lovely quality pages for writing and also pockets in the back (for spare pieces of paper) and front (for business cards). I'm considering getting crafty and customising it a little bit although I need to take to Pinterest first to get some inspiration, creativity isn't one of my greatest assets, unfortunately.

I can't wait to get really back into things and start blogging again - what are your favourite methods of getting over bloggers block?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've been lacking of motivation lately as well and I've found that scrolling down weheartit really helps me x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't used weheartit for years! I will give that a go. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe, I've had my blog nearly a year and so far I've been lucky enough to avoid the dreaded block. I always right all my post ideas in a planner and if I need a little more inspiration, I get plenty from other blogs I love to read and by watching my favorite YouTubers! Great idea to change up the style and layout though, it can make all the difference to your motivation :-)

    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Thankyou for your comment, I always watch and read others but never really think about doing them for myself - maybe I should! <3

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! Stick at it :D <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh no! I have followed your blog now, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Yeah, I'm getting back into it now I think but just going at my own pace rather than doing too much! <3

    ReplyDelete