Welcome to my Blog!

HAUL: CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR

By 09:16 ,


For once, I'm actually starting to appreciate the clothes and makeup which I actually own rather than going out to buy more all of the time. That said, there were a few things which I knew I wanted for the Winter. I've admired these sorts of clothes for ages and so I thought I'd pick up some 'essentials' or new things to keep the rest of my wardrobe looking fresh (hopefully) through the colder months. I'm wanting to do a few more fashion posts this winter too as Jumpers are much more my thing, so these products will more than likely be included at some point. 

Leather Jacket - £18 (Primark) 
Jumper - £6 (h&m) 
Pumps - £7 (Primark) 
Boots - £28 (New Look) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That jumper is so pretty, is it a sale item or is £6 the original price?
    Becca x
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Original price £6! Such a bargain. They had a few patterns too, there was a pink one with unicorns on that I regret not buying :-( x

      Delete
  2. Oh WOW I LOVE, the leather look shoes are my favourite definitely need to nab some of those xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're sooo nice! Really comfy too! There wasn't many there when I found them - the pair I got were literally the only ones in my size xx

      Delete
  3. I love it! It was almost identical to the one I was going to buy from New Look, except it was £22 cheaper! I couldn't not buy it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket!!! that is the jacket I need and is the jacket I shall be getting. thank you for this haul and great blogpost :)
    http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amira xox

    ReplyDelete