Welcome to my Blog!

LFW MAKEUP PREDICTIONS #FDLFW

By 14:11



I always tend to wear quite Mundane makeup and so I thought I'd try to create an entry for Fragrance Direct's competition to win tickets for LFW (Enter here). It was interesting for me to get a little bit creative although I still think I stayed for something quite natural looking.

A regular on models is fresh, dewy skin. I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation for my base followed by the Bourjois Bronzing Primer for a bit of slight contouring (I don't have a lot to work with anyway so I decided to keep this subtle). I also used the Technic Highlights in areas I wanted to highlight further and finished off my base with the Bourjois Java Rice Powder, a lovely illuminating powder.
For the Eyes I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner in Navy* with an angled brush to get a simple flick. I then used the blue glittery shade from the Sleek Vintage Romance palette to add a slight smokey effect to the eyes followed by the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Mercury Silver* in the corners for a slight highlight and the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara. 
The brows I wanted to keep as natural looking as possible, so I filled in the sparse areas with the Anastasia Brow Wiz, and then set them with the Glo Minerals Clear Brow Gel*. 
The last step for me was the lips - I used the Rimmel Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu, followed by the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 08. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look great, what a pretty look! I wanted to enter this but don't know if I will get the time :( I love the gel liner you used too, Ive been using it lately and impressed that it's so much easier to use than I thought xxx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ohh no :( I've been loving gel liner too recently! xx

      Delete
  2. The Sleek palette looks soooo lovely! Been contemplating getting it ever since it came out - I think I'll have to get it now!!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely look, it really suits you :-)
    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete