Welcome to my Blog!

AUTUMN WINTER WISHLIST

By 15:55

I've called this an 'Autumn Winter' wishlist although it's not actually a seasonal wishlist at all (except for Snow Fairy, of course). Consider it a Christmas/'If I won the lottery' wishlist. I've really gone off buying clothes at the moment as my Winter Wardrobe already feels quite full so it's nice to be able to spend my money on things which I don't usually buy due to the price - hence a lot of these are fairly expensive products. 

Pandora August Birth Stone Ring // Paperchase Gaucho Glam Pass Case // Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette // Little Big Planet 3 // Canon Remote // Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel // Victoria's Secret The Cotton Mayfair Pyjama 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow... it has been awhile since I've read through a beauty blog or two... there's a Naked Basics 2 palette? I was on the fence about the 1st one but now the decision's even harder! Snow fairy for sure though, that sweet sugary scent is one of my all time favourite LUSH scents for sure! Cute pass case design too!

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snow Fairy! Can't wait to get loads again this Christmas. I have one bottle left but I don't want to use it up :')

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I would love to try Snow Fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to have a bottle of snow fairy on there for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow Fairy is definitely on my wishlist. Each year I hear lots of people rave about it but I'm yet to give it a try. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete